• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser35771

It doesn't look like you've listened to this player and stopped playing the game. You're a terrible person! :rolleyes: Why do people spend money to play a game and then get upset when other people play the same game by the same rules against them? Silly sore losers.

I am, and I'm terribly sorry. I should stop playing immediately and get a life.

Especially after blithely tapping a Lvl 2 Zen Zone then turning around in 28 minutes and catching the Emperor's Entrance belonging to the same garden. He didn't need those FP... :p
And I 'taxed' somebody else's Palace while waiting.

ODragon

Almost wonder if there should be an analogous "Snip Progress" thread based on some of those messages I get.

DeletedUser30312

I don't know, if I had to shield up, I could stay shielded for months. Wouldn't be a bother to me either. Don't use tavern silver for anything.

Not everyone saves it endlessly of course.

I use my silver for attacking.

Jern2017

He doesn't quit messaging me and I don't quit plundering him. I hope he's still in my neighborhood tomorrow!

Attachments

• sketch-1535294274613.png
    sketch-1535294274613.png
    825.4 KB · Views: 70

DeletedUser32860

nice. it means your good. If people think you can mow down powerful trolls, then you're really good. :)

DeletedUser34800

I finally had someone attack me again for the first time in 3+ months. It was nice! Of course, they instantly retreated once they saw my army was a bunch of Post Modern Era and Modern Era troops (I am in the Industrial Age) against their Industrial Age army (no rogues in it), but it's the thought that counts!!!

I didn't get any sort of message from them, but I am sure they reported me because they think I am cheating by having my advanced troops.

Too bad they retreated though. I really wanted to watch the blood bath hahahahahaha.

DeletedUser32328

I finally had someone attack me again for the first time in 3+ months. It was nice! Of course, they instantly retreated once they saw my army was a bunch of Post Modern Era and Modern Era troops (I am in the Industrial Age) against their Industrial Age army (no rogues in it), but it's the thought that counts!!!

I didn't get any sort of message from them, but I am sure they reported me because they think I am cheating by having my advanced troops.

Too bad they retreated though. I really wanted to watch the blood bath hahahahahaha.

If they do message you, just tell them you bribed some admins to get those units. Support them in their belief they are being held back.

DeletedUser34800

Hahahahahaha. Hilarious, and exactly what I will do now if I get a message. Hahaha. That's great, and I hadn't thought like that. Figured I would probably just ignore them, but that's soooooooo much better.

DeletedUser35550

I'd pay a forge point to watch it LOL

DeletedUser26120

Museum lv7 and seeing good doubles. Finding 2 day productions is fun.

Haven't doubled palace yet but matter of time.

Jern2017

The highest attack/defense boost I've encountered so far on a default, two spearman defense.

Attachments

• _20180912_030330.JPG
    _20180912_030330.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 47