• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser34800

Hahaha. Maybe.

Or maybe they have no idea what they're doing, and think that the % defense just makes them tougher to beat, without actually understanding the army aspect of it.

Who knows. Still hilarious to have a decent defense%, yet still have spearfighter hahahaha

Jern2017

Hahaha. Maybe.

Or maybe they have no idea what they're doing, and think that the % defense just makes them tougher to beat, without actually understanding the army aspect of it.

Who knows. Still hilarious to have a decent defense%, yet still have spearfighter hahahaha

I'll attack them with 2 spearfighters, just for fun.

DeletedUser30312

The highest attack/defense boost I've encountered so far on a default, two spearman defense.

That's pretty big. The biggest spearfighters I've seen had a +0/184% defense.

I'll attack them with 2 spearfighters, just for fun.

I like 3 Slingers, 3 Stone Throwers, a Military Drummer and a Color Guard with an attack bonus over 160% myself.

You guys get hate mail. I get this:

nothate.jpg

And this:

nothate2.jpg

What am I doing wrong?!

The most negativity I've seen all year was from a guy a few hoods back who complained how unbalanced the game is because we beat the snot out of each other with rogues.

DeletedUser30312

Sheez, he didn't even re-arrange those roads into swear words! His heart's clearly not in this.

I recently restarted my city of on Greifental up again to get it to HMA where I can safely mothball it and collect RQ diamonds along the way. I had it abandoned about a year and a half ago, and the whole tech tree was completed to the end of IA. Unfortunately this was before the changes that unlock PvP partway through IA. I'm one of the IA players open to attacks in my hoods and I swear everyone in the hood who can attack me is attacking me. So annoying, at least none of them have hit more than a house yet. I don't even have the Zeus yet there to smack them upside the head properly for their insolence.

DeletedUser34800

I say he almost had you, and you just spent diamonds to heal your units! Hahahahaha

Anyways, it's like that guy set a defense long ago, and then forgot that it was even a game feature hahahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30312

I have joined the ranks of the Elite Plunderers!

achievement.jpg

Took me long enough....

And I goofed up with this attack, but still won:

screwup.jpg

I forgot to swap in the units for whatever PvP tower I was trying to cheese. Unfortunately, since all my units here are "No Age", I got no credit for any tower on this one (I found that out some time ago looking to see what would happen if I did a 7 Rogue + 1 with a Military Drummer). Still, with the piddling amount of points it doesn't really matter.

DeletedUser35560

I don't plunder very often. Should start doing it more cause I have over 400 units