• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

Jern2017

I haven't plundered this player for a day or two, tops.

Unless if by adding, they meant they hope I plan on aiding myself with their resources...

I've contemplated putting each and everyone in my neighborhood on ignore - if they are unable to retaliate either by breaching my defenses or force leveling my GBs, sending cry mail is the only thing they can do. I can imagine they wouldn't be pleased if they were unable to even do that.

But I've meet some friendly neighbors who congratulated me and showed good sportsmanship or offered to help with my GBs, so I don't think I'll do it.

Attachments

• sketch-1538821328657.png
    sketch-1538821328657.png
    583 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

DeletedUser36535

As someone who is pretty new to the game it seems the game itself sets the stage for the daily plunder to happen. I would not take it to personal. It's all just math really anyway.

The problems I see is the daily challenge seems to create the same two scenarios over and over again, over into your story as well.

1) go attack weaker folks, or 2) Become a glorified internet paper pusher counting goods, supplies and coins. I might as well go to a dead end job.

At least with the plunder I might get the smallest of a giggle when I get to sneak something out of town.

The PVP fights are much of the same old story as well . As so far ( for me anyway) your neighborhood never changes. So your Daily and weekly gigs have you doing and attacking the same things or people over and over.

It all reminds me of dating sites where there is only so many people and the same bad dates over and over!

DeletedUser30900

As someone who is pretty new to the game it seems the game itself sets the stage for the daily plunder to happen. I would not take it to personal. It's all just math really anyway.

The problems I see is the daily challenge seems to create the same two scenarios over and over again, over into your story as well.

1) go attack weaker folks, or 2) Become a glorified internet paper pusher counting goods, supplies and coins. I might as well go to a dead end job.

At least with the plunder I might get the smallest of a giggle when I get to sneak something out of town.

The PVP fights are much of the same old story as well . As so far ( for me anyway) your neighborhood never changes. So your Daily and weekly gigs have you doing and attacking the same things or people over and over.

It all reminds me of dating sites where there is only so many people and the same bad dates over and over!
The neighborhood changes every 2 weeks, which means around 75 potential victims to plunder :)

DeletedUser31440

I forgot to take screenshots of the convo, but still fun enough to share.

New hood week arrives and I log on Monday morning to a strange message:

Random Hoodie: HAHAHAHA, you've been playing for a long time, I've only been playing for 6 weeks and we're both in HMA, HAHAHAHA.
Random Hoodie has left the converstaion.

Naturally I assume he's just not good with words and meant to say, "Please attack and plunder me daily while we're in the same hood." Obviously I've been obliging him and have gotten some goods from his city that he left uncollected.

Random Hoodie: Add 200 fp's to your Arc and I'll finish it off.
Ozyman Tremble Weaklings has left the conversation.

Go into his city and take some more dried herbs off of his hands.

Get another message:
Random Hoodie: GB Attachment
Ozyman Tremble Weaklings: All you are doing is painting a target bud.
Random Hoodie: Yes, target my Cape, put 1 fp on per hour.
Ozyman Tremble Weaklings: Target is getting bigger.
Random Hoodie: You attack me and steal my stuff, now I annoy you forever.
Ozyman Tremble Weaklings: Yeah, you definitely didn't start this with your random message on Monday. Oh look at this convenient little button called ignore. Goodbye now, and remember to leave goodies out when I come to visit you next.
Ozyman Tremble Weaklings is now ignoring Random Hoodie.
Ozyman Tremble Weaklings has left the conversation.

I don't know what he thought would happen, or what he was trying to accomplish but I like free goods, so I guess it's alright?

DeletedUser34800

Had a guy attack me yesterday. Was surprised that I won:

https://imgur.com/a/tyknMUO

A/D %: https://imgur.com/a/O0seftt

I thought for sure he was gonna break through my defense. I mean, sure, I have ME and PME units defending with A/D for defense, but he has a SPEARFIGHTER! And not only that, but with an 11% attack boost too! No defense though, cause that's for suckers.

I have no idea what these types of players are doing in this game. How do you get to the Progressive Era and still no absolutely nothing about playing. A spearfighter.......

Edit: Decided to go look at his city. Yikes. Progressive Era, but using EMA buildings still, including goods buildings from all eras. Not a single GB, at all, whatsoever. Not a single Wishing Well, so not a diamond farm. Has a couple sets and event buildings, like the Tholos.
Also has a graveyard, so was around for last year's Halloween event at least.

All of that, yet attacks the neighborhood. Including the top (I'm #4). I just don't get it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jern2017

There's a neighbor of mine that I regularly attack (he's got a 2 spearfighter defense with a decent boost). He attacks me back almost on a daily basis. Always the same units, same attack/defense boost for the second rotation now. He always loses all his troops and barely scratches mine. He won't give up.

DeletedUser30312

I get neighbors like that all the time. Here's a good example from the previous hood:

wacky.jpg

Yeah.

I like the guys who attack me, fail, and have a 2 Spearfighter defense when I retaliate. They get a free combat lesson from me. Usually, I see those in lower age cities, it's been a while since my main got attacked by one of those. I haven't had many people attack my main unprovoked in a while, though I have been getting retaliation attacks, and some of these players are pretty good. I'm starting to see cities in the top 10-20 with defense bonuses well over 200% and/or ME/PME defenders. Of course, I'm in that crowd too, with a decent defense and I'm starting to work my way through the Modern map, from what I can tell, there's a nice amount of ME units that can be won near the end.

Edit: Or maybe not so long. Look what just came up:

bonus.jpg

I attacked the #1 guy in the hood this time, and he had a mix of ME/PME units with a +6% defense. So I chewed on him for a while, since that was an entertaining fight until he wised up and dropped a few dozen Ritual Flames in his city. I rolled in expecting to crush him again and slammed into a defense beefed up to +290%.

I'm only #8 in this hood, most of the people ahead of me have some big Arcs pushing up their numbers, but I can still go toe to toe with almost anyone. I finished the Genghis Khan event fast, put in the Rotunda and beefed up my attack even more with the Terracotta Army. I have all the good combat related buildings now, the three attack buildings, the AO, the Kraken, and the TA, plus the Traz for units and the Atlantis Museum for plundering. A few people have most of that but I'm the only one with all of it, the others are missing at least one of the GBs like the AO, Kraken or TA.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jern2017

Along with the neighborhood rotation came an old neighbor. I only remember him because he was sending me nasty messages on a daily basis. He did spread about 15 FPs across some of my GBs before, so I guess he's too proud to ask, but hopes I will stop plundering because of that.

Attachments

• sketch-1540251325340.png
    sketch-1540251325340.png
    592.8 KB · Views: 50

DeletedUser30312

Looks like a tough hood for me this time, I'm down to #10 and 4 guys ahead of me have the full combat suite, though I'm the only one with an Atlantis. Big Arcs galore here. Lots of old returning neighbors though, 45 returning neighbors this time including a few who weren't rotated. Some of these people are regulars in my hood too. Probably plenty of people who aren't happy to see me again.

DeletedUser30312

First EMA hood, got my first "stop picking on me" note.

Welcome to the club!

Ran into one tough neighbor today with a defense over 300%, and an ugly mix of PME and ME units. And I'm getting plenty of tower competition from GvGers it seems. But the rest of the hood is proving to be easier than I expected. I've seen well over a dozen people with Spearfighters, and I haven't bumped into that many since I was in CA. Even funnier, some of those Spearfighters are returning neighbors who've downgraded their defense from something that was at least credible.

DeletedUser36624

Welcome to the club!

Ran into one tough neighbor today with a defense over 300%, and an ugly mix of PME and ME units. And I'm getting plenty of tower competition from GvGers it seems. But the rest of the hood is proving to be easier than I expected. I've seen well over a dozen people with Spearfighters, and I haven't bumped into that many since I was in CA. Even funnier, some of those Spearfighters are returning neighbors who've downgraded their defense from something that was at least credible.
I've run into a few 2SP neighbors who put up a decent defense after getting their bell rung the first day of hood change. I suspect they just let their defense lapse because they were in a hood with no plunderers before. But the rest? Learned helplessness maybe? I've got another screamer who put up a defense of... a mix of BA (horsemen, slingers) and IA (soldiers, archers), and well, that was just an insult, so even though I was running my IA tower setup of unattached troops I don't want to lose, I smushed them. Got another nasty note, and well, I am not the one who came into EMA still running BA military. I don't have a Traz yet, so I usually leave people who put up a defense alone, but this one needs a lesson about running tech too far.

ODragon

Just got my Atlantis today and always seeing the benefits. Love a double plunder on a palace.

I realize the green fist symbolizes the double collect but what is the +46, +2 telling me?

Atlantis.jpg

DeletedUser32328

Just got my Atlantis today and always seeing the benefits. Love a double plunder on a palace.

I realize the green fist symbolizes the double collect but what is the +46, +2 telling me?

View attachment 11166
It means you have plundered 46 medals in this case. Normal production was 23 apparently. Same for the +2, normally you would have plundered 1 FP and 1 of each good. Now thanks to your AM it's 2 of each.