• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

Godly Luke

Profit for today (don't usually post, but today is different)- 6780 coins, 5 fps, 26 goods, and 8k supplies. (That was the whole hood plundered and everything that could be plundered, plundered.)

Emberguard

@lemur is having a great time I assure you (not mad lol)

Sth3uq7ktzGfav0vGRZpoESWUy5j4i6fxzmjwm2jtKk7YAc-35W6xW6aHiUxs3CvJU2F_Ju4p0xPSbR4P-NjKTvqvhBWXBY2SbH3pCMl3ey0ZDsEwiKC-Rg3v3KTGts82tsxobUc

\o/ well done @lemur
Hi-five mate :D

DeletedUser30312

New record:

victory 2.png

Got attacked by this guy today while I was prowling through the hood, so he jumped up to the top of the attack list. Not the first time he attacked me either, he attacked me before with higher aged units, and had higher units on his defense when I retaliated, so I wasn't able to punish him then. Not now though. I made an effort of this because the strongest projected damage for me was still something like 2-5. And there were maybe 3 trees on this map for me to actually use.

DeletedUser40626

Profit for today (don't usually post, but today is different)- 6780 coins, 5 fps, 26 goods, and 8k supplies. (That was the whole hood plundered and everything that could be plundered, plundered.)
Around 1/3 of my cities income comes from plunder......remember.....you have 24 hrs.....so if all that's there is junk......try again later....;)

DeletedUser

got 4k supplies from a TF!!! WHO puts in an order of supplies from a TF!
Don't be upset. You now have 4k supplies more than you had before and he wasted 30 tiles in his city and got nothing from them. And if it was for a DC or RQ, as @Emberguard suggests, then he has to make up for that elsewhere or waste time running that cycle again on that TF once he realizes it's plundered. And if he ran that short supply cycle just to frustrate a plunderer, the jokes on him because there's no point in having such a large building in your city just to use it as a decoy.

ODragon

Don't be upset. You now have 4k supplies more than you had before and he wasted 30 tiles in his city and got nothing from them. And if it was for a DC or RQ, as @Emberguard suggests, then he has to make up for that elsewhere or waste time running that cycle again on that TF once he realizes it's plundered. And if he ran that short supply cycle just to frustrate a plunderer, the jokes on him because there's no point in having such a large building in your city just to use it as a decoy.

Plus 4k supplies is probably more useful than whatever the aid button would have given.

DeletedUser38784

Hello
I have a question, what level are you that are getting fp from plundering? I hit goods buildings or special buildings with no supply buildings due to have tons of supplies but have in the last month picked up one fp. I plunder 30-40 poeple a day.

Jern2017

Hello
I have a question, what level are you that are getting fp from plundering? I hit goods buildings or special buildings with no supply buildings due to have tons of supplies but have in the last month picked up one fp. I plunder 30-40 poeple a day.

Lots of event/special buildings only produce FPs when they are motivated and thus cannot be plundered (Shrines of Knowledge, Sacred Sky Watches, Tholos of Idols, Mill of Fall...). If you're after FPs, look for a Maharaja's Palace set (the Palace, Western and Eastern Towers, Jungle Pond and Bandar Playground). Plundering a Palace connected to all those buildings will get you five FPs. Also look for Cherry Garden and Piazza sets.

Other than those buildings, FPs can also be produced in special or event production buildings (Terrace Farm, Magnum Opus, Mad Scientist's Lab, Arena of Victors...) but keep in mind it's impossible to know what those buildings are producing. It could be FPs or goods, or just medals or supplies.

Triopoly Champion

New record:

View attachment 13979

Got attacked by this guy today while I was prowling through the hood, so he jumped up to the top of the attack list. Not the first time he attacked me either, he attacked me before with higher aged units, and had higher units on his defense when I retaliated, so I wasn't able to punish him then. Not now though. I made an effort of this because the strongest projected damage for me was still something like 2-5. And there were maybe 3 trees on this map for me to actually use.
This is great because it's 1 fast + 7 Rogues in Modern Era and at least 1 Battle Tank is in the enemy defending mix.

DeletedUser30312

Commandos are the PME Light Unit, there were no Fast units involved in that fight. The real benefit to the Commandos is their Stealth ability which makes them immune to ranged attacks in forest terrain which forces enemy units to close range them. I did try taking this guy with Mechanized Infantry + Rogues since ME Fast units do go a bonus against Light, but it wasn't enough to bust through that defense.

DeletedUser30312

I leveled my WW farm over on Parkog last week, and because tuckerkao won't be in my hood there again for a while, I sent some of my citizens over to his city to wish him a fond farewell:

champion.jpg

Luckily for them, he hadn't changed his defense since my last visit. Still no alabaster though.

Last edited by a moderator:
First post, just wanted to offer this. First time I was plundered it upset me, but I’ve never gotten mad over a game. I learned the value of losing with class from a young age. Now I plunder everyone using the 2 spear fighter defense and anyone silly enough to leave a terrace farm unattended. I don’t complain about it when someone gets me because I simply don’t care. Anything is fair game because it was all free and I can get it again in time. The people who have helped me learn the game the most are those who have either plundered me or sniped a great building spot from me which began a conversation, not an argument.

DeletedUser40819

Well plunder is kind worthless in this game even thou I do it a lot.

1 plunder should be around collection time if a person is collection in time that means you get nothing basically

2 attack army dies and you need to replace it while defender lose nothing even if all army lose they revive somehow so they just need to put there defense and sleep on it

3 most event buildings can’t be plundered anyway

4 most your neighborhood don’t have any good things to plunder either

5 getting number 1 in the age tower give you 1600 medals lol I got 11m medals I can’t use right now.

All these holes created a farm base game since fighting is minimum in the game and I don’t have to build defense or anything over to defend my city
GvG isn’t accessible for mobile users so they don’t know fighting much
Ge is too much simple you finish in 15 minutes so basically Plundering is worthless or let’s say not a high rewarding method with the current setup and no gain from doing so since the top spot is for 1600 medals and I already got all medals expansion

Darth Mole

Well plunder is kind worthless in this game even thou I do it a lot.

1 plunder should be around collection time if a person is collection in time that means you get nothing basically

2 attack army dies and you need to replace it while defender lose nothing even if all army lose they revive somehow so they just need to put there defense and sleep on it

3 most event buildings can’t be plundered anyway

4 most your neighborhood don’t have any good things to plunder either

5 getting number 1 in the age tower give you 1600 medals lol I got 11m medals I can’t use right now.

All these holes created a farm base game since fighting is minimum in the game and I don’t have to build defense or anything over to defend my city
GvG isn’t accessible for mobile users so they don’t know fighting much
Ge is too much simple you finish in 15 minutes so basically Plundering is worthless or let’s say not a high rewarding method with the current setup and no gain from doing so since the top spot is for 1600 medals and I already got all medals expansion
Sounds like you've finished the game and won. Time to try something different?