• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser36572

To me, the strategy of wanting to successfully defend against any opponent seems more like playing chess with the strategy of not wanting to lose even a single piece.:p

When people put as many as 5 unboosted Goods Buildings in their city ... Why are they worried about being plundered to an extent they are harming themselves?

They are failing to defend their city and still losing what little Goods they are producing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emberguard

When people put as many as 5 unboosted Goods Buildings in their city ... Why are they worried about being plundered to an extent they are harming themselves?

They are failing to defend their city and still losing what little Goods they are producing.
My guess is those players don't know how (or aren't comfortable with) getting goods through their network. Certainly with all the event buildings around there's a lot less necessity to even have a market. But still a feature that's needed for when we get excess as long as we have a limited amount of continent boosts

mamboking053

I've heard bizarre advice where people suggest making "prank productions" so that when someone plunders they get coins instead of fp or something, but in the end, whether the plunderer made off with fp or coins, you still lose out on that production and it doesn't really stop him from attacking you again.

Bruadhin

I've heard bizarre advice where people suggest making "prank productions" so that when someone plunders they get coins instead of fp or something, but in the end, whether the plunderer made off with fp or coins, you still lose out on that production and it doesn't really stop him from attacking you again.

Losing your ideal production because you were plundered is a chance. Losing it because you never bothered to try is a guarantee.

Super Catanian

It would be a fun idea, but 99% of the hatemail would be along the lines of:

"You jerk. Raise your contribution to 1.9 or else."
this-will-make-a-fine-addition-to-my-collection-39491232.png