• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

Salsuero

Maybe he's counting the attack and the plunder as two attacks?

Well, that would mean he doesn't know how the game works himself... which is probably very true... since plundering is only a possible result... of a successful attack... and never of an unsuccessful one. His request was basically based in ignorance.

Bruadhin

So I had someone congratulate me for for beating his defense. This let me know he was on, I checked his town and he messaged me before collecting his goods so I plundered his train...
Strangely enough my train and even cars are getting motivated ahead of SoKs. Perhaps people are manually doing this?

Flavius Belisarius

Seems the plunder part of the game is a frequent form of complaints and proposals to change the system. I am sure there are many others like me who are satisfied with the current system. Please post your progress and reasoning for why and what you plunder. If you don't plunder please don't add to the thread. There are many other threads started that you can add your complaints and criticism to.
View attachment 4158
  • If a neighbor aids, I aid back. No help from them means they are open game to attack/plunder.
  • I look for goods I can use first. Then event buildings or HoF's. I rarely take coin or supplies unless it is a revenge attack.
  • 2 spearfighter or other weak defense and I will take anything I can.
  • I use up my Voyager bonus first on the advanced ages and then go back within 24 hours for the lower age goods.
  • I try to make a friend in the hood who also plunders and message each other when goods are up.
  • Lastly, I figure if I don't take the goods someone else will.
What do you think about Quests that require Plunder?
There are ways to prevent plunder, reduce the risks, etc.
It's part of the game.

DeletedUser36572

So I had someone congratulate me for for beating his defense. This let me know he was on, I checked his town and he messaged me before collecting his goods so I plundered his train...

I had something similar happen yesterday.

Someone contacted me complaining about how I had attacked them ... So, I clicked on their avatar in the message, and was happy to find there was something worth plundering available in their city at the moment.

It wasn’t a Train, but I thanked them for the 30 Goods in a return message.

Reckless Abandon