• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser32232

Thank you for the replies. I found the problem and will share the chuckle. I saw the plunder sign and clicked the TF under it. Got the message, the action light went dark and I thought I had lost the ability to plunder him. I came here with the question. When I got back to my city I saw the plunder sign was reset on his icon in my neighborhood bar and entering his city I found that the plunder sign had never been over the TF. It had been over the Dark Doorway above the TF. Not only did I not get the TF and made myself look silly here. I lost the Dark Doorway too. Excuse me while I slink away red faced.

Graviton

Thank you for the replies. I found the problem and will share the chuckle. I saw the plunder sign and clicked the TF under it. Got the message, the action light went dark and I thought I had lost the ability to plunder him. I came here with the question. When I got back to my city I saw the plunder sign was reset on his icon in my neighborhood bar and entering his city I found that the plunder sign had never been over the TF. It had been over the Dark Doorway above the TF. Not only did I not get the TF and made myself look silly here. I lost the Dark Doorway too. Excuse me while I slink away red faced.

Nothing to be ashamed about, and you didn't make yourself look silly. It's always better to ask a question.

WinnerGR

#1 in my hood , no defense , massive train and the thing is that the train is basically the only building in his city ( not even a GB ) so I think he litterally gets everything from the train so he may have nothing to collect when he loggs in !!

DeletedUser31499

I plundered a player who had the 2 spearmen defense in FE and they were telling me what a bully I was and how unfair it was because my FE City was so far ahead of his FE City. So the next day I attack him with 2 drummers and send him a message.

My 2 drummers just beat your spearmen like a drum.

The Lady Redneck

Well I am still not getting hate mail. (sigh) But OK I do not take coin or supplies as I have enough of those as it is. Only goods that I am short of, Trains. palaces etc. Now the new Event building in this soccer Event is great for plundering but there is a problem You cannot plunder the whole thing :(. You can plunder either end. So... which one is best?

Lancer

This thread has officially surpassed 3,000 replies and I had even thought that once this would happen that it should become a pinned thread so that it will always show up at the top of the page. I mentioned this several months ago, (I wasn't being serious), but it is a good idea!

Farfle the smelly

Well I am still not getting hate mail. (sigh) But OK I do not take coin or supplies as I have enough of those as it is. Only goods that I am short of, Trains. palaces etc. Now the new Event building in this soccer Event is great for plundering but there is a problem You cannot plunder the whole thing :(. You can plunder either end. So... which one is best?
Whichever is highest leveled or the Carc end. That’s definitely the side that makes me happiest when I collect!

WildOdd

I've plundered over 2k people and can't believe this is the first time someone's sent me hate mail. :( I plundered for multiple days, then stopped for a while and sniped him. After he sent me the first message I went and attacked him again.

00.PNG

Farfle the smelly

I've plundered over 2k people and can't believe this is the first time someone's sent me hate mail. :( I plundered for multiple days, then stopped for a while and sniped him. After he sent me the first message I went and attacked him again.

View attachment 16414

I cannot believe he called you the C word! That actually really irritates me. If we were still in the same neighborhood I would totally plunder him for you, and I don’t even plunder!!

WinnerGR

I really want hate mail so I um...well..levelles..the..#27...GbG...Commanders...
It was a massive mistake and it cost 1k FPs ( all my stock ).

Emberguard

[...] entering his city I found that the plunder sign had never been over the TF. It had been over the Dark Doorway above the TF. Not only did I not get the TF and made myself look silly here. I lost the Dark Doorway too. Excuse me while I slink away red faced.
Dark Doorway only produces coins when unmotivated. When motivated you wouldn't be able to plunder it. So you only lost coins anyway