• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

Flavius Belisarius

Seems the plunder part of the game is a frequent form of complaints and proposals to change the system. I am sure there are many others like me who are satisfied with the current system. Please post your progress and reasoning for why and what you plunder. If you don't plunder please don't add to the thread. There are many other threads started that you can add your complaints and criticism to.
View attachment 4158
  • If a neighbor aids, I aid back. No help from them means they are open game to attack/plunder.
  • I look for goods I can use first. Then event buildings or HoF's. I rarely take coin or supplies unless it is a revenge attack.
  • 2 spearfighter or other weak defense and I will take anything I can.
  • I use up my Voyager bonus first on the advanced ages and then go back within 24 hours for the lower age goods.
  • I try to make a friend in the hood who also plunders and message each other when goods are up.
  • Lastly, I figure if I don't take the goods someone else will.
You realize that Plunder is a part of some quests?
Plunder is enabled by some GBs.
Piracy is an acceptable part of this game.
There are ways to mitigate.
I've tried them all (revenge sometimes creates new friends).
There are some people who enjoy their evil persona.

Kranyar the Mysterious

I never said backing into what... You sir must have a dirty mind...
No, but I've gotten in trouble before for something much more vague and (in my opinion) not even offensive. All I said was I was going to decimate him off the face of the Earth (referring to his army), and that got me a 2 day ban for threating violence. In this current cancel culture, there is little to no leeway being given for potential sexual harassment. Do what you want, believe what you want, fly as close to the sun as you want, but it doesn't take even close to a dirty mind to go there. Not like you were subtle.

Jern2017

If I ever come here to complain how the game has become too hard because I can't gather enough resources - this man will be the reason why.

Attachments

• 20210401_183601.jpg
    20210401_183601.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Kranyar the Mysterious

Should message back that you win because you got in his head and caused him to waste his Tavern Silver, which is even better than a few measly fp, lol

And maybe add that since you can't attack, now you will have to snipe his great buildings, since you only do one or the other, and he took away the option. That might rattle him a bit.

Jern2017

Should message back that you win because you got in his head and caused him to waste his Tavern Silver, which is even better than a few measly fp, lol

And maybe add that since you can't attack, now you will have to snipe his great buildings, since you only do one or the other, and he took away the option. That might rattle him a bit.

I'll surprise him with sniping one of his GBs ASAP. Maybe he'll delete the GB to teach me another lesson.

Jern2017

It's been ages since someone contacted me because of the plundering I do.

Attachments

• 20220220_144810.jpg
    20220220_144810.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 35