• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder vs. Aid for bp's

• Thread starter DeletedUser36122
  • Start date

DeletedUser36122

New guy here and just completed the mil. tact. research. I've plundered my hood already and have gotten 1 bp. my question is this, is it better to aid the hood or plunder the hood when my main concern is getting bp's?

Agent327

New guy here and just completed the mil. tact. research. I've plundered my hood already and have gotten 1 bp. my question is this, is it better to aid the hood or plunder the hood when my main concern is getting bp's?

Aid the hood is better.

Jern2017

Plunder your neighbors and use the Forge Points you get from their buildings to contribute to the Great Building of which you want Blueprints. :cool:

Mustapha00

If your goal is solely getting bps, then Aiding is better because the drop rate of bps from Aid is higher than from Plundering.

However, that is at least somewhat offset by the other resources you acquire by Plundering, i.e. chance of a bp PLUS goods, chance of a bp PLUS Forge Points, etc.

DeletedUser31440

If your goal is solely getting bps, then Aiding is better because the drop rate of bps from Aid is higher than from Plundering.

Maybe nitpicking, aid has a chance of finding no buildings to polish or motivate giving no chance at a bp. Polivating has a higher percentage than plunderingu, but plundering may be better than aiding.