• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Plundered too much.

Catherine XVI

One guy keeps plundering me every single day. He always take the most expensive building, and it has been weeks that he was in my hood.
Each single time the neighborhood changes, he's in the hood. And plunders me every day right after all production is finished. I even don't know how that's literally possible.
I cannot watch each minute in the game, and I know plunder is part of how this game works, but taking the worthiest production every single day for weeks simply makes me mad.
I've asked him not to, sent him friend requests, but he just ignores and keeps plundering.
He's always on top, #1 or #2 in the hood, and there's no way I can take my defense against him.
Is there no way to address this stuff?

Catherine XVI

He obviously knows when your production is finished, so change your production times. Use a city shield and collect in time. Not much more you can do.
I've also done that... my collection times had been irregular, but seems like he is looking by seconds. Thanks for advice.

DevaCat

One guy keeps plundering me every single day. He always take the most expensive building, and it has been weeks that he was in my hood.
Each single time the neighborhood changes, he's in the hood. And plunders me every day right after all production is finished. I even don't know how that's literally possible.
I cannot watch each minute in the game, and I know plunder is part of how this game works, but taking the worthiest production every single day for weeks simply makes me mad.
I've asked him not to, sent him friend requests, but he just ignores and keeps plundering.
He's always on top, #1 or #2 in the hood, and there's no way I can take my defense against him.
In the Guides section there is one thread about why you are being attacked and plundered and what to do about it. Well worth taking some time there.

Rabid1

Can you people stop whining? IMO there is no where near enough pvp action in this game. Remove all restrictions on plundering and the game becomes more fun. How hard is it to collect on time?

Alpha Persei

i was having the same problem for quite sometime once i had started the game as well. but don't worry , just listen to the advice of these experts and wait it out . i hope things do get better for u

Last edited:

DevaCat

I always leave a little coin action for overnight plunderers. Otherwise I collect on time(ish). Seems to work.
In one city I built a small goods building for some event and I left it up. (I don't use goods buildings, I use CF/RQs). I wasn't screwing with plunderers, it was more like feeling sympathy. Kind of like scattering bird seed, because there was little to nothing else for them to take.

I usually end up collecting my goods.

Ericness

I would attack his city and then invite him as a friend. If that doesn’t work do everything to protect your resources as mentioned in above posts.

^ this, though it might not get accepted until just before the hood changes. Plunderers tend to respect people that hit back and try to engage that aspect of the game once attacked as opposed to complaining.

Just learn how to accept the fact that the free stuff you missed out on is just free stuff that will regenerate again, and most likely, that player will not be in your hood for long. Some age “warriors” as they are laughably referred to as, like to camp in ages and pretend they are tough by plundering the hood. Now, please don’t misunderstand, I plunder daily and feel as though it is one of the more enjoyable elements of the game. However, I do not camps in ages and pretend as though acting tough means I’m tough. Likely this player, if they are always 1 or 2 in the hood, is a camper and once you move on they will no longer be in your hood. Some things just have to be accepted with the understanding that this, is just a game. Cartoons.

Last edited:

DeletedUser31499

He thought he was the hood bully... but I made him put up his city shield.