• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Plundered too much.

Ralthor121

My advice is to accept that you will be plundered sometimes. Understood that you cannot always be around for collection (neither can I), and you are likely losing more from not collecting anyhow. Some simple math. Say your daily collection is 240 forge points. Say, also, that your plunderer right now is plundering a Terrace Farm, for 5 FP. Your city is producing about about 10 fps per hour, but you slow this down, in a way, by not collecting on time (which, again, life happens, this is fine). So the 5 FP plunder is the same loss as not collecting for 30 minutes. Would you be this upset by missing collection for 30 minutes? And actually by missing collection by 30 minutes you are losing more considering that each missed minute brings you closer to missing a collection overnight, but I am ignoring this to simplify.

Producing much less than 240fp a day? Then build your city (especially by finishing events) and produce more. This will also make plundering hurt less as each plunder will be a smaller percentage of your total production

I am less of a fan of the trick building to plunder tactic as you are essentially plundering yourself by forgoing whatever that building produces that is good anyhow.

Lord Kalenbor

My only thoughts are this. I attack and plunder everyone on my neighbor's list daily. Sometimes I'll even take the "tribute building" lol. You know that one sleigh builder that is the only thing there you can plunder and you know full well it's got like 7 medals or something lol. But if you send me one of those stupid notes about what a jerk I am, which are actually usually pretty funny, I will make sure and visit that city like 20 times a day to try and get the best loot possible. Normally it's not that hard to tell if someone has a building(s) that was left for me to loot it. If I take it or not depends usually on if you've been annoying or not ;) But some people will trash their town and screw up like 10 of their productions just to make sure I probably won't get anything valuable. Doing that is rather nuts. First day in a new neighborhood is usually some sweet looting. Day 2 they see the shark in the water and start pulling it together better. So I keep a spread sheet and it's not hard to start seeing patterns quickly. I love robbing trains, I just love train robbing, so if I get something like that I'll add a time to check for plundering. I'm retired so someone like me with tons of time to kill can be difficult. But we've all been there, just wait it out till the neighbor's change. Sometimes I'll have the same neighbor forever and I *almost* feel sorry for them. If they haven't been a Bozo I usually just grab some coins.

Last edited:

-Chen-

My only thoughts are this. I attack and plunder everyone on my neighbor's list daily. Sometimes I'll even take the "tribute building" lol. You know that one sleigh builder that is the only thing there you can plunder and you know full well it's got like 7 medals or something lol. But if you send me one of those stupid notes about what a jerk I am, which are actually usually pretty funny, I will make sure and visit that city like 20 times a day to try and get the best loot possible. Normally it's not that hard to tell if someone has a building(s) that was left for me to loot it. If I take it or not depends usually on if you've been annoying or not ;) But some people will trash their town and screw up like 10 of their productions just to make sure I probably won't get anything valuable. Doing that is rather nuts. First day in a new neighborhood is usually some sweet looting. Day 2 they see the shark in the water and start pulling it together better. So I keep a spread sheet and it's not hard to start seeing patterns quickly. I love robbing trains, I just love train robbing, so if I get something like that I'll add a time to check for plundering. I'm retired so someone like me with tons of time to kill can be difficult. But we've all been there, just wait it out till the neighbor's change. Sometimes I'll have the same neighbor forever and I *almost* feel sorry for them. If they haven't been a Bozo I usually just grab some coins.

So, what your basically sayin' here is, you have a heck of a lot of free time on your hands, am I right?

If you’re profitable, send a friend request so even with hood change it keeps coming...