1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Plundering Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'Addressed' started by ODragon, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ODragon

ODragon Well-Known Member

On V, when I plunder a hall of fame, I don't get the little pop-up telling me how much I plundered. I use to get this, but it stopped after one of the recent patches.

I'm seeing this on multiple computers but both running the newest versions of Chrome (Version 57.0.2987.98 (64-bit)).

All other plunders appear to be working normally.

2. Konrad the mediocre

Konrad the mediocre Well-Known Member

I thought this thread was going to be a lot more interesting. :)

3. Kinkyred

Kinkyred Member

I have that happening on Q also

4. Lucifer1904

Lucifer1904 Well-Known Member

same.

Lancer likes this.
  5. Dursland

Dursland I am Dursland Forum Moderator

Can confirm, does not show plunder amount. No idea if it even plunders it proper.

Lancer likes this.
  6. Lucifer1904

It does plunder and it should show it when you plunder it just like any other building.

7. Kinkyred

Kinkyred Member

Yes you can plunder it, but it does not show what you get from it anymore.

8. Lucifer1904

I plundered one yesterday and it showed just like normal building being plundered does.

9. Kinkyred

Kinkyred Member

I have plundered 3 of them and nothing shows on mine.
    Just something else that works for some and not others. lol

10. Lucifer1904

I guess so lol.

11. harbinger956

harbinger956 Well-Known Member

provide proof luci WE DEMAND PROOF
    my regular plunders for goods , fp , coin, supplies all show icon
    Voyager icon still broken (again)
    HoF for me on O world does not display much like original post commented

12. Lucifer1904

HOW DO I PROVIDE PROOF OF THE PAST? I AM NOT GOD. I DO NOT HAVE A TIME MACHINE.

13. Dursland

Dursland I am Dursland Forum Moderator

Only way to get a screenshot for this thread is to actively seek out a HoF and plunder it. Not the easiest thing to do since they're usually motivated.

Besides a screenshot wouldn't show you anything. Right before you plunder, it has that star on the top just like any other building.

During and after you click it, there is no animation showing plunder amount. The star simply disappears.

If you took 2 screenshots it would just look like HoF with star above it then HoF without the star above it.

It wouldn't prove anything to this thread.

Also we have like 5 people saying it doesn't work and is bugged. 1 person insists that it does work. So my inclination is to believe the 5 people saying it doesn't work - and that the 1 person who insists that it works is probably drawing from past experience that is now erroneous.

harbinger956 likes this.
  14. ODragon

It is possible it is working on mobile but not desktop.

15. snake11s

snake11s Guest

No kidding, you are Lucifer. You keep reminding us of that. Maybe you should change forces.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2017
    Lancer, RobinHood70 and harbinger956 like this.
  16. LawthePolarBear

LawthePolarBear New Member

Finally some acknowledgment. I have been having this problem on mobile everytime I try to plunder a building that produces goods. This has been the problem for several versions now.

17. scorpionsluggard

scorpionsluggard Member

I've seen this recently in last few days with HoF's. Not many out there to take note of but with the last week I definitely saw what I plundered and nothing on a couple others. Could have bee the same persons HoF as the Neighborhood hasn't reshuffled in a couple weeks. I'm on a PC.

1.99.1a485f4dc5 (19.04.2017 11:11), Scorpionsluggard (8640915), us2, en_US, WIN 25,0,0,148, Windows 7, Chrome/58.0.3029.81, 1745x940, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

18. ODragon

Still Borked

19. ODragon

Created a ticket today about it. I'm seeing the same behavior on some of the other multi production buildings that make Guild Crowns. I think that the showing of crowns is the problem.

20. ODragon

Turns out to be a worse problem I think. I don't believe we are getting anything... Ticket Updated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.