• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] plundering harbor for promethium

• Thread starter DeletedUser11991
  • Start date

DeletedUser1753

Never the plunderee if you collect on time :) But I have a bit to go before I'm Arctic.

DeletedUser19828

As a non-belligerent, non-plunderer in this game I can say that I am grateful to Inno for keeping harbors and Promethium safe from pilferers. The cost of goods in the Arctic Future Era of FoE is quite expensive and the number of goods required to produce Promethium is even higher. At my current level of play in the AF I estimate that each time I send my ship out on a (roughly) 24-hour voyage for Promethium I use 125 goods (10 of each AF good for ship repair and 75 for the crew) to collect between 75 and 85 Promethium. In addition, it costs 5 of each AF good to "promote" my crew members roughly once a week.

To allow plundering of Promethium from harbors would be the equivalent of having a goods building plundered for more than 125 goods a day. I am fairly certain that those who promote the plundering of harbors woud balk at the idea of having their goods buildings plundered at this rate. Inno was smart to prevent this from happening.

Last edited by a moderator:

wolfhoundtoo

they don't allow promethium to be traded so I don't think they objected to the loss of the goods.......just that they intended for it to be required to be generated solely by the player to utilize it.