• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Points for Goods

DeletedUser40955

So, after being ripped off multiple times by seemingly reputable goods traders, I found a guy within my guild willing to do all my hc goods for 294 fps. That's pretty good, right?

DeletedUser37581

Does it seem like a good deal to you? That's what really matters.

I've never been ripped off over dozens of transactions with relatively unknown traders. But I got my HC goods from a guildie for 0 FPs.

DeletedUser

So, after being ripped off multiple times by seemingly reputable goods traders, I found a guy within my guild willing to do all my hc goods for 294 fps. That's pretty good, right?
To directly answer your question, yes, that's a good price. (Whether some of us would provide the goods for free is irrelevant unless we're in your guild.)

barra370804

To directly answer your question, yes, that's a good price. (Whether some of us would provide the goods for free is irrelevant unless we're in your guild.)
The key to my answer is "depends on what guild you're in" not "mine would give it to me for free"
My point was, if the guild they are in is made up of mostly PE players and below 1 VF player, then yes that is a great offer! But on the other hand, if you are in a top 10 guild, you should be able to get it for cheaper or free.

DeletedUser

The key to my answer is "depends on what guild you're in" not "mine would give it to me for free"
My point was, if the guild they are in is made up of mostly PE players and below 1 VF player, then yes that is a great offer! But on the other hand, if you are in a top 10 guild, you should be able to get it for cheaper or free.
And if it was my guild, and I had the goods (or could get the goods), I would provide them at no FP cost. But if someone asks if getting HC goods for less than 300 FP is a good deal, then the answer is an unqualified yes.