• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Issue Points on Research

Wolfenblue

I have tried this on 3 different browsers, Foxfire, Edge, and Chrome the same result. I put a point on the research for pottery or anything and it says internal error and reloads the game. This is frustrating and boring.
Hopefully it can be fixed.

Wolfenblue

Ok I fixed this myself here is how I donated that forge point to a great building now it works right I can have one FP and use it.
Putting this here incase anyone else has the problem. I could use all my other forge points just not that one, some kind of a glitch I guess.

Emberguard

Ok I fixed this myself here is how I donated that forge point to a great building now it works right I can have one FP and use it.
Putting this here incase anyone else has the problem. I could use all my other forge points just not that one, some kind of a glitch I guess.
Yes it is a glitch. Can you please put in a support ticket if you haven't already so we can grab some details off of you to pass onto the devs in regards to the bug?