• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Points

DeletedUser

Does anyone have an idea of where i should be in terms of points?
Im just trying to gauge if i've got the hang of things or if im epic failing as ever. :p

This is what my area is looking like:
66511649.png

45585925.png

Cheers
N

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Points=coins+supplies,that is the way how they are calculated but that will soon be changed to:
New point Calculation:

* Supplies + Coins pickup / 300
* Battle points / 50
* Each building gives building points
So for now I think that points are not that important and they are not indicator of your overall success in the game,they will be more valuable with this new sistem.

DeletedUser

Does taht mean that all the worlds will re-set...? :(

But thanks for the quick answer :)

DeletedUser

http://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?64-Changelog-0-10-0 read this,scroll down to new point calculation.

And sorry didn't see you posted picture.
The points on the first one are coins+supplies,and on the second are battle points that you earn by attacking your neighbours or when conquering provinces and those go to the PvP tower,where if you win or if you are in top 5 when the tournament ends you get medals,and with medals you can buy expansion for your tow.

DeletedUser

I do not think they are going to reset the servers... just change the points we see

As far as your server... when did you start ?

I started 24hrs after the server went up here is my neighborhood to give you an idea of where you could be if you started a day late

2qn0avd.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nope they wont reset server they will just recalculate points.

DeletedUser25

Then ur doing a pretty good job!
Keep ur spears, i dont reccomend building any other units then spears.
2 buildings that can make cheap spears.
Its all u need till iron age. then its archers all the way xD

DeletedUser

Then ur doing a pretty good job!
Keep ur spears, i dont reccomend building any other units then spears.
2 buildings that can make cheap spears.
Its all u need till iron age. then its archers all the way xD

Slingers used to be good, now that enemy units automatically target ranged units rather than the closest one they are not as overpowered. I'd still rather have at least one slinger though.

DeletedUser

I managed to beat anything that came in my way using 8 spears (later on soldiers to participate in the Iron Age PvP), I skipped the slingers and now I finally have my archery ranges. Woohoo ;-)

DeletedUser

I have tried to use the spears but as far as i can tell you loose about 1/3 heath per attack and i tend to loose 1 solder per solider killed for the first 4 kills at least. At that point they are all under full health and my remaining men come in and finish them off.
I just need to tinker a bit more to get the hang of things i reckon.

DeletedUser

Just try and keep your spears on trees and bushes as much as possible.