Polish Bug

Discussion in 'Confirmed' started by Czari, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Czari

Czari Active Member

This just began happening about a day and a half ago and is occurring in all my worlds: When I manually polish a building in a city, I receive the "This building has already been polished" message and the aid button goes dark; however, if I reload the screen, the aid button is lit up again. Manually aiding works fine as well as hitting the aid button - it's just the manual polish that is affected.

I find this frustrating as I have Dynamic Towers and manually aid some of my friends/guildmates to gain goods of specific ages. I submitted a CS ticket and received a "We're looking into it" response. One of my guildmates has been experiencing the same issue - he posted to ask if anyone in the guild was having this issue and the only other response was someone who uses the aid buttons in Town Hall. Checking in here to see if anyone else is having this issue.

2. Magefyre III

Magefyre III New Member

I am also having the same issue. I believe the problem is that all polish-able buildings are displayed when you click "Polish"; even the one's that have "already been polished". It's probably something as simple as a coder commenting out the line that checks for this condition before showing the building as available for polishing. Hopefully, it's fixed soon; as it's very annoying to refresh all the time while trying to use my DT bonus.

3. Czari

Czari Active Member

One of my guild mates who was experiencing this issue and I both submitted tickets to Inno CS. We both received the same response which was apologizing for any inconvenience and that the tech staff is aware of the issue and will be corrected in the next update. I hope the next update is soon!!