• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

polish/motivate buildings

DeletedUser

​how do i polish and motivate a building.it's a winter challenge-second day of winter

DeletedUser2145

When you visit a neighbor, guildmate, or a friend (you can find all three at the bottom bar on the game screen, and you can add friends from there if you need more), you have the option to motivate or polish a building every 24 hour for everyone.

DeletedUser

So I still don't see the answer to Papa's question. How do you polish the building's when you visit?

DeletedUser8152

Visit the city by clicking on the players icon on your social bar. There should be a menu on the bottom left with Motivate, Polish, or Attack icons. Click Motivate or Polish, then find a building with a grey star floating above it. Click on that building and you're done.

If one of the buttons is grayed out, that means there are no buildings available to motivate (or polish, whichever is gray). If they are both gray, then there are no buildings available, or perhaps you already aided them in the last 24 hours. The time listed on the bottom of their icon tells you how long you have before you can aid them again.

Alternatively, if the Aid button is present underneath their icon, you can just hit that to MP a random building.

DeletedUser

Visit the city by clicking on the players icon on your social bar. There should be a menu on the bottom left with Motivate, Polish, or Attack icons. Click Motivate or Polish, then find a building with a grey star floating above it. Click on that building and you're done.

If one of the buttons is grayed out, that means there are no buildings available to motivate (or polish, whichever is gray). If they are both gray, then there are no buildings available, or perhaps you already aided them in the last 24 hours. The time listed on the bottom of their icon tells you how long you have before you can aid them again.

Alternatively, if the Aid button is present underneath their icon, you can just hit that to MP a random building.
I only see the handshake icon, battle and the house to visit.

DeletedUser9184

I only see the handshake icon, battle and the house to visit.
Yes, so click on the house icon, then follow what Jaelis described (don't think it's much different on the app, but let me know if you don't see a motivate or polish icon once you visit their city).