• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Pop up week 4

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21322

This month we will be running weekly contest. You are eligible to enter in all of the, but only once per contest thread.

Do you prefer to fight or negotiate in GE?

3 winners will be chosen at random and they will receive 3 Observatory blue prints. Please state the world you would like the prize in.

This thread ends 3/27/19 at 11:59pm EST.

DeletedUser29404

I fight deep into GE4. Usually chest 59/60. Chest 64 too, but it kills Rogues needlessly.
Korch

DeletedUser38090

About 3/4ths of GE I fight, and 1/4th I negotiate. I might negotiate more or less depending on how long I've set my extra turn tavern boost.

Jaims

DeletedUser38600

Fight as far as possible, then negotiate. Usually somewhere in level 3 the opposition begins to kill off too many troops.
Vingrid

DeletedUser32328

Fight. Only negotiate when DC or quests calls for it.
Brisgard please.

DeletedUser38226

Negotiate all the way to 64, unless I have some reason to fight.

Yorktown

DeletedUser29353

This month we will be running weekly contest. You are eligible to enter in all of the, but only once per contest thread.

3 winners will be chosen at random and they will receive 3 Observatory blue prints. Please state the world you would like the prize in.

fight jaimes

DeletedUser29353

fight jaimes

FIGHT JAIMES

Status
Not open for further replies.