• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

porposal on Viking Village improvements

DeletedUser38556

excuse my hnadcaps. spelling issues &poor typing, brain is Slow.
Suggestion for improvement Viking Village

1. I am 64years. 20yr veteran of military, had Mil.itary related Head Injury, which gets worse with Age. It gets Harder to do simple things. Anyways, here is some Suggeting ways to improve the Game.

2. I think the rewards are a tad low, so I would like to see, Diplamocy, Copper, Goods & Products in the village raised by 10%.

3. Since there are images of Whales, Seals, Fishing. Add a Fishing hole, reward instead of Goods, give Copper &Diplomacy. (maybe 1 square area).or maybe a 2x2 area, add boat building, call it Fishing Industry..375 copper & 48 Diplomacy.. examples.

4. We have totems run one way on the map, Make clan Leaders(Chieftean & Wise Woman), runn their area the other way, giving 93copper in 4 hrs, +24 Diplomacy.

5. Plus, think it would be logical & easy for the players to get the clan house and wool at the same time

6. Thanks, I would welcome feedback.

7. Moral Queenee

DeletedUser

Proposals need to be in proper format. You can find the proper format in this thread:
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/proposal-guidelines-read-before-posting.139/
You can change the original post to the proper format using the Edit button. Pending proper format, I am moving this thread to Forge Hall for discussion. If you have questions about this or about why the proper format is needed, you may PM me. You can do this by clicking on my name and going to my profile page and click on "Start a Conversation". I will respond usually within 24 hours.

DeletedUser32328

1. I am 64years. 20yr veteran of military, had Mil.itary related Head Injury, which gets worse with Age. It gets Harder to do simple things. Anyways, here is some Suggeting ways to improve the Game.

2. I think the rewards are a tad low, so I would like to see, Diplamocy, Copper, Goods & Products in the village raised by 10%.

3. Since there are images of Whales, Seals, Fishing. Add a Fishing hole, reward instead of Goods, give Copper &Diplomacy. (maybe 1 square area).or maybe a 2x2 area, add boat building, call it Fishing Industry..375 copper & 48 Diplomacy.. examples.

4. We have totems run one way on the map, Make clan Leaders(Chieftean & Wise Woman), runn their area the other way, giving 93copper in 4 hrs, +24 Diplomacy.

5. Plus, think it would be logical & easy for the players to get the clan house and wool at the same time

6. Thanks, I would welcome feedback.

7. Moral Queenee
1. Sorry to hear it. Best of luck.
2. I guess this is to speed things up. Except for once when I was on business travel, I've always comfortably managed to get the settlement finished within the most stringent of the three timelines. Regardless, for the Yggdrasil upgrades and emissaries there is no time limit. The runestone kit fragments are like a cherry on top. And I think getting that extra cherry should come with a bit of a challenge. So I think the numbers are just fine.
3. There are already a bunch of buildings that are not required to complete. Don't think we need more.
4. What are chieftain and Wise Woman? Is this about Mead Hall and Old Willow?
5. It's not even needed to have a clan house operational. This is one of those that I just build when the quest about it comes along and then I immediately remove it.

Agent327

What does this have to do with any proposal?

Rewards are suppopsed to be a tad low. There is a counter for a reason

Again, the settlements are supposed to be hard.

The record is getting stuck. Settlements are not supposed to be easy.

Why not all buildings and expansions directly from the start, so you can be done in a day?

RazorbackPirate

-1 No.

I think Settlements are fine just the way they are. Especially after last nights update which now makes them easier to complete than ever before.

DeletedUser10517

They are fine the way they are.

They are supposed to be hard, a challenge.