• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Possible GE 5 Structure

mamboking053

With all the events and the upcoming Battlegrounds, I wouldn't like to see yet another feature added to this game.

Maybe a bonus difficulty that can only be unlocked once a month featuring hidden units with very high attack and boosts that only reveal their types once you start a battle and shuffle if you surrender. They'd also have a certain % of possibility they make a critical hit on your units. For negotiating, FPs could be one of the resources you'd have to use.

I was actually thinking something along these lines, but it's still a matter of scaling and how GE will either be too easy or too hard.

I didn't consider this one but GE is essentially free items for the people that can breeze through it. Because there are so many features offering so many items in the game now, I guess adding yet another chance to get lucrative items will probably be overkill.

mamboking053

Can't buy or win or carry over attempts in lvl 5.

Defense gets the same AO and Kraken lvls you have.

Three wave (or more?) defenses.

If you lose an Encounter you are done.

I wouldn't take it so far as three-wave defenses, but I do like the idea of scaling difficulty.

I'm also liking that lose once and your done. It makes things tense.

mamboking053

Instead of adding another level, why not reward players for consistency with & extra bonus similar to when you complete 7 Daily Challenges? For GE, maybe it’s complete Level 4 for 4 consecutive weeks & you get a prize (

The prizes could be a duplicate of 1 of the better/best Level 4 prizes (100 FPs? 100 diamonds? Etc.) similar to how the Daily Challenge bonus works. The prize is the reward for being an active, regular GE player. Perhaps this would encourage more GE participation on a more consistent basis.

Just a thought...

PS: this would probably be fairly easy for the devs to add since the process already exists within the game.

I...don't like it.

I guess this may seem good to people who have a hard time completing GE every time, but for those that can do it weekly it amounts to just more stuff for the same amount of effort. Also, the random rewards are pretty much covered by the HC and the ToR.

Algona

I don't understand how someone can rationally expect new / better / different prizes for doing the same thing.

I think you...

I think I am even more confused.

You want 'new' stuff for doing the same thing. Any justification? Or just that you want new prizes because you're bored with the current prizes because GE is so easy you've been able to accumulate so many of those prizes that you are bored with.

So instead of wanting GE V, you want to keep doing the same thing that is so easy you can do it to the point of wanting rewards for completing so often instead of getting what you have been getting you want something different.

Yup. I'm confused. But no where near as much as you are.

Algona

Inflation.

As I said, you are confused. INNO is the provider.

If there is inflation you should either be paying more (as in the increase cost in Diamond packages) to play the game or getting less in return for what you are paying, ie fewer prizes.

I'd appreciate it if you quit asking for reduced prizes.

DeletedUser32973

Of course most players don't fo 64. Nor do they power GBs, do GvG, advance in Era, finish Events, finish DCs, build good cities. Why bother adding GBG? Most players won;t participate.

You want INNO to limit game growth because so many players are bad.

You want better GE Rewards without making GE more difficult.

You dismiss current GE Rewards without considering just how useful they are to any but advanced cities.

Global view: Some game aspects that are nearly worthless to advanced players can be decisive to intermediate and beginning players.

INNO does a fine job of assuring that players at all stages of the game have productive oprions, but that doesn't mean that all oprions are suitable for all stages of players.

It's those folk at the bleeding edge of the game, the big coiners, the RP chasers, the GvG fanatics, the GE 64 Guilds, that INNO needs to keep appealing to.

And I think they do. But GE lvl 5? A GE that is a serious challenge to the very best players? INNO would rake it in and those folk who really want the challenge would revel in it.

Sorry, I only randomly visit the forums these days so it takes me a while to respond.

I actually don't care that much about updating the prizes, and as I stated in the unquoted portion of my post the antique dealer has mitigated any real need to update. I just don't think we need any more added to GE. What's next, unlimited GE? And what challenge? What best players? Fighting isn't hard in FoE. Once you've got the current age units down it's all just whether you have the attack/defense or not. You start adding too much and you get player burn out, at least that's my perspective. GE5 would either be more of the same fighting, or something completely different, which means it wouldn't fit in with GE. As Falcon said GE is complete.

Leroni

A GE 5???!!! Please.... they can't even get GE 4 right. They claimed, "Go here if you dare...the prizes will be amazing!".
We still get attempts and those stupid face of the ancients & sun gods in level 4!

barra370804

A GE 5???!!! Please.... they can't even get GE 4 right. They claimed, "Go here if you dare...the prizes will be amazing!".
We still get attempts and those stupid face of the ancients & sun gods in level 4!

rtIIgiF8SD3-kzXmHpxEw4wPxt7LbewMQYPvnnV_Lnc74gu5b5wht8kMwIghPP-n0zkbBlmuQzL-p89iwOwR_S77exZUfFCTsLmUXDb-edYxOuBuYPUh1EvrHMJVu_tv7YCU3R41