• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Post Modern Champion's Retreat

• Thread starter DeletedUser2382
  • Start date

DeletedUser2382

Some of us got our units quick by dropping the Champions retreat and upgrading it to get units to attack the map on PME's gvg map launch. I'm guessing dev is well aware that they are incorrectly given the "heavy unit" status seeing as their stats and bonuses are exactly the same as "fast units" of Post Modern.

My question is this though-----do units that receive an attack bonus against "heavy" units get such on the champions?
Cause it seems like they do for me, but maybe that's just my imagination. I'm not even sure they are receiving the bonuses of fast units other than movement.

If they actually do get the attack bonus of fast units, but receive the vulnerabilities of heavy units....well thats a problem that needs to be addressed cause they aren't really good for anything then. Either make them heavy or make them fast, it really needs to be one or the other.