• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Post Plunder Idea/Feature

Flavius Belisarius

Need some feedback on this idea before I try to format.
Wonder after you get plundered if there would be a way to have the revenge button take you to the battlefield of your city defenders vs the plunder attackers and you get to run the defense against AI yourself. If you win, then you have the option to plunder the attacker or recover your plundered goods from the game treasury or maybe the plunderers treasury.
Before I format would appreciate some constructive ideas.

wolfhoundtoo

There is already a method for a player to get revenge and get a chance to plunder the person that attacked them and there is no sense to making a 2nd method of doing that. I have no problem with the idea of you getting your stuff back if you won the defense but then you'd have to change it so that anything you lost died just like when attacking.

Flavius Belisarius

There is already a method for a player to get revenge and get a chance to plunder the person that attacked them and there is no sense to making a 2nd method of doing that. I have no problem with the idea of you getting your stuff back if you won the defense but then you'd have to change it so that anything you lost died just like when attacking.
Thanks. That makes sense.

Emberguard

A chance to recover what was stolen plundered.
That I would have to vote no to as those goods are already stored in inventory where you can't plunder. With the defending mechanics and AI being what it is I'd rather not open the game into inventory plundering unless the defending mechanics get a major overhaul.

If it were possible to "recover" the goods plundered like that then it'd also be fair game to counter attack to get those goods back for every time you try to recover the goods

Flavius Belisarius

That I would have to vote no to as those goods are already stored in inventory where you can't plunder. With the defending mechanics and AI being what it is I'd rather not open the game into inventory plundering unless the defending mechanics get a major overhaul.

If it were possible to "recover" the goods plundered like that then it'd also be fair game to counter attack to get those goods back for every time you try to recover the goods
Agreed. Idea is "poof"