• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Potentially looking to switch guilds or looking for active people to join our guild

DeletedUser41206

I'm currently in the guild Castle Knights and it is down to about 13 players but more than half are in very high eras. I'm 8th at nearly 8 million points and in the Arctic Future. I have been in the guild since the beginning so Ideally I'd like to see it grow. It's a friendly guild and we don't participate in GVG. We just worry about mo/po everyday. We have a few forge point swap threads but I'd like to see more. The guild is level 41 and ranked 93rd. Like I said my first hope is to find some higher level players interested in joining and if that is not possible I might be interested in moving to somewhere I can build on my game more. I play on mobile most of the time. Any thoughts or questions let me know.

Godly Luke

The Foundation is pretty small, only 3 members but we are experienced in other worlds and are growing rapidly.