• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Practice posting your screenshot here

DeletedUser10415

take a screenshot with the 'print screen' key.
open an image application and paste it.
save the image and then upload to prnt.sc
open the link created for the image and then right-click on the uploaded image. choose "copy image location"
click on the image icon here and paste into the field provided.
/done
PWnEy8j.jpg

DeletedUser13452

Since the developers didn't give us any way to practice the exercise of posting a screenshot to the forum and I am a noob at something like that, I thought I would try to make one. Please try your best here.
How about giving some instruction on how to go about doing it? I know how to take a screeshot and save it in Paint. How can I post it here?

DeletedUser23123

I always thought this was weird. You can upload a picture directly from a folder to have a Avatar. But, you can't do that with just a screen shot. Wondered if it has something to do with storage.

DeletedUser8152

Yes, I think it is a storage issue.

Here is how I do it:
1- Get your screen shot however it works in your system
2- Edit it to clip the part you want and/or resize it to make a reasonable display
3- Upload it to an image hosting service. I use postimage, but there are several
4- Copy the link for the posted image to your clipboard
5- In your forum post, hit the insert image button (shown)
6- Paste your link into the Image URL field

postingimages.png

DeletedUser23123

That one works. Still did it Jaelis way just copy a different link. Hotlink for Forum (1) is the one I use.

DeletedUser13452

Yes, I think it is a storage issue.

Here is how I do it:
1- Get your screen shot however it works in your system
2- Edit it to clip the part you want and/or resize it to make a reasonable display
3- Upload it to an image hosting service. I use postimage, but there are several
4- Copy the link for the posted image to your clipboard
5- In your forum post, hit the insert image button (shown)
6- Paste your link into the Image URL field

postingimages.png
thx a bunch, I'll try it out soon. :)

DeletedUser24821

My windows 10 Laptop as an application called Snipping, you crop a part of the screen that you want to save as an image. Either way say you use PRTSC and save the image through a different application - What I simply use is Imgur, you upload your image to there and then use the direct link as your img url