• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Prepare for Fall Event Now!

DeletedUser26154

Back on Topic.
Look over this link.

http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/2017_Fall_Event

This will let you know in advance, what you need to do.

Get your Continent Map ready.

Make sure you can handle the "Do X number of productions" quests.
If you need to make room in your city to build, sell buildings you won't miss in that time, then build them back afterwards.

Use Guild Expeditions to handle the quests that are for winning fights.

The biggest hurtles players are are:
Scouting.
Take over Province.

download (4).jpg

You have 2 weeks to prepare.

DeletedUser4441

Back on Topic.
Look over this link.

http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/2017_Fall_Event

This will let you know in advance, what you need to do.

Get your Continent Map ready.

Make sure you can handle the "Do X number of productions" quests.
If you need to make room in your city to build, sell buildings you won't miss in that time, then build them back afterwards.

Use Guild Expeditions to handle the quests that are for winning fights.

The biggest hurtles players are are:
Scouting.
Take over Province.

View attachment 6436

You have 2 weeks to prepare.

Remember, that is a FANSITE. InnoGames is not responsible for incorrect information.

Best of Luck in the Event everyone.

DeletedUser26120

Wikia is a fan site but I've found them to be pretty accuracte considering multiple people can edit at will. Official wiki is slower to update.

Fall Event best for SoKs. Waiting for rogue hideouts on beta, have enough apples to open 10 chests and need like 4 more so good luck to me!

US21 I have everything I need so it is SoKs all the way! And a couple cider mill upgrades - I want two of those 3fp buildings.

DeletedUser27889

Wikia is a fan site but I've found them to be pretty accuracte considering multiple people can edit at will. Official wiki is slower to update.

Fall Event best for SoKs. Waiting for rogue hideouts on beta, have enough apples to open 10 chests and need like 4 more so good luck to me!

US21 I have everything I need so it is SoKs all the way! And a couple cider mill upgrades - I want two of those 3fp buildings.
Very true they are quite dedicated however there have been times were what was in beta did not match with what came to live, I think it happened in the last event actually for one quest. Or was it Summer? Anyhow, even through no mistake of their own this still *could* be different from what we experience on live. This is why whenever I post the quest out to my guilds I say 'This is the XX event quests as experienced on beta'

Darth Mole

Throughout the event there will be three new successive questlines to be solved presented by Greva Darn.

Does this mean that once you've finished questline 1 events then questline 2 will kick in ... and then questline 3

OR will all 3 questslines be running simultaneously but each quest in each has to be completed in order?

DeletedUser28670

Throughout the event there will be three new successive questlines to be solved presented by Greva Darn.

Does this mean that once you've finished questline 1 events then questline 2 will kick in ... and then questline 3

OR will all 3 questslines be running simultaneously but each quest in each has to be completed in order?
From my understanding @Darth Mole You finish the first questline, then the second questline pops up, then the third. The reward for the first questline is the Cider Mill and some apples when you finish (in addition to the quest rewards), the reward for the second is the Cider Mill Upgrade and some apples (in addition to the quest rewards) and the last questline awards you with some apples and the second-last upgrade.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28970

It's a mess ...

(sometime after the announcement feedback thread is opened I will explain in depth why I think so)

DeletedUser28970

and the last questline awards you with some apples and the final upgrade.

The 1st questline provides a cider mill (and apples) .... The 2nd questline provides the first upgrade (and apples) .... The 3rd questline provides a second upgrade (and another mill) .... the third and final upgrade is awarded only by spending 1,000 apples at the booth. One can get more than one upgrade at the booth, the next one costs like 1,200 apples

DeletedUser26154

It's a mess ... (sometime after the announcement feedback thread is opened I will explain in depth why I think so)

If you don't know how to manage your time and plan ahead...
Yeah, it's a huge mess.
After my second event I put together a Plan.
I get myself ready in advance.

Get your Techs ready.
Fill them with FPs, and get your goods on stand-by.
Do not complete the Tech until you need to.
You can do this three times in a month so it's no sweat.

Scouting and conquest are not hard if you plan ahead.
The only players who will have problems with this quest are the ones who pushed themselves much too far.
I'm kind of in that boat myself with almost 75% of the Oceanic Future map completed.
I can take care of what I need to, as much as I need to, to finish all the quests.

152803e7346311a14acf375fdf29c205.png

If you are one of those rare people who put them self into a box?
Those 1 in 10,000 players who somehow managed to paralyze their game?
Your unique way of playing can't always be accounted for.
Inno designs the Events for the General Masses, not customizing individuals.

Use these threads to prepare yourself.
These Events are easy once you know what to do.
Have a Solid Plan of Action.
Once you master the Paradigm.

download (2).jpg

Then you can be witty all you want.

DeletedUser30312

Also, they list info for GBs past level 10.

Looks interesting in both good and bad ways. There's a number of quests with different approaches, which is good, though there's a lot of treasury donations involved. This option is new: "Solve any other quest (e.g. a story guest)". That can probably be done easily if you're exploiting recurring quests, though if I level up during the event, things might get messy. I think I'll just stick with the basic Cider Mill which is a nice little supply building. The upgrades turn it into something like a Bazaar, and I don't like Bazaars. I usually have limited time to play on the weekends making it more difficult to collect on time, and Bazaars cannot be motivated, so they become vulnerable to plundering (not like I really get attacked that much, but whatever). So I avoid using them, I'd rather stick with something safer.

And the baskets, lots of potential pitfalls there. The small basket has equal chances for most stuff except the FPs and Observatory prints. The Watchfires and Dailies are the only things there that look worthwhile (FPs are nice, but I'm guessing these are bar FPs.) I have an Observatory built, I don't use the Mass Motivation Kits, I got a Traz to make Champions and Rogues, and I certainly don't need more Drummers. I wouldn't mind a Color Guard or two, just for the variety, but I doubt I'll actively hunt them down. The big basket has a better chance for Dailies, but there's the ugly 5 blueprint booby prize (made worse if the game craps out bps for the Col or ND), 2 unneeded Observatory prints, and a Victory Tower, which I get often enough in GE. Still, the Renos, Stores, and 1 ups aren't too bad.

I might shoot for some SoKs or maybe some more 1 Up kits. With all these event buildings I've been picking up, i'm going to need the 1 ups to keep them relevant.

DeletedUser28970

If you don't know how to manage your time and plan ahead...
Yeah, it's a huge mess.
After my second event I put together a Plan.
I get myself ready in advance.

Get your Techs ready.
Fill them with FPs, and get your goods on stand-by.
Do not complete the Tech until you need to.
You can do this three times in a month so it's no sweat.

Scouting and conquest are not hard if you plan ahead.
The only players who will have problems with this quest are the ones who pushed themselves much too far.
I'm kind of in that boat myself with almost 75% of the Oceanic Future map completed.
I can take care of what I need to, as much as I need to, to finish all the quests.

View attachment 6525

If you are one of those rare people who put them self into a box?
Those 1 in 10,000 players who somehow managed to paralyze their game?
Your unique way of playing can't always be accounted for.
Inno designs the Events for the General Masses, not customizing individuals.

Use these threads to prepare yourself.
These Events are easy once you know what to do.
Have a Solid Plan of Action.
Once you master the Paradigm.

View attachment 6526

Then you can be witty all you want.
Wow. Who plugged you in? Maybe you should switch to decaf?????

You don't know me ... you don't know how I play ... you don't have a flippin' clue ... so cut out the bashing.
I don't like the fall event and I think it is a mess ... I have a right to an opinion ... but I don't write a short fiction story about how you are an idiot.
Hmmmmm.