• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Princess Mycenia quest

DeletedUser27096

Hi, some folks suggested I play the Princess Mycenia quest but I have never seen it. Is it only available to browser players?

DeletedUser26579

Off the top of my head, I believe they are referring to the optional bonus area that unlocks between LMA and CA.

Ylisaveta

Yes, you get a permanent (?) third quest icon. One of them is always Princess Mycenia, and she gives you the LMA Bonus map quest, but then stays with you as an advisor. She's still with me in Progressive, and she is giving storyline quests as well as occasional side quests. I think at some point she exits, but you keep the 3rd quest icon? Can a higher era person confirm?

DeletedUser8152

Yes, you get a permanent (?) third quest icon. One of them is always Princess Mycenia, and she gives you the LMA Bonus map quest, but then stays with you as an advisor. She's still with me in Progressive, and she is giving storyline quests as well as occasional side quests. I think at some point she exits, but you keep the 3rd quest icon? Can a higher era person confirm?
She abandons you briefly a couple times in PME, but then in AF she seems gone for good.

DeletedUser26579

Ironically, I've conquered all the provinces in the bonus area, but I have yet to complete the bonus quest chain because I have to build some field gun camps -- I could do that, but I have higher priority things to do first. Once I do that, I think the rest of the quests should complete in rapid succession (with maybe a happiness increase or such thrown in).