• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

prizes

DeletedUser8428

You posted in the wrong place - no matter the contest is over. Too late.

DeletedUser14740

What a great event. Wouldn't let me sign in at all and it ends before I can. Thanks a bunch for your awesome contest. What a joke that was.

DeletedUser4770

Over 100 prizes were given away last night through the Birthday celebration or on the 18 worlds. I am sorry you weren't a winner but there will be another contest soon and we hope you will be a winner then!

DeletedUser10806

Over 100 prizes were given away last night through the Birthday celebration or on the 18 worlds. I am sorry you weren't a winner but there will be another contest soon and we hope you will be a winner then!
Perhaps you could make sure the server has enough coal in and a full head of steam so it can accommodate all who want to log in.

DeletedUser18471

very poorly done! Many people couldn't even log in! and come on - this is virtual crap - have a NOT of prizes!

DeletedUser16987

I think you should throw everyone a few FP's or something because so many folks had trouble trying to log in for the contest. That wouldn't hurt FOE much and most would probably feel better about the contest. Probably best way to put a positive spin on a failed contest. Regards, GunnerOIF2003 - B - world

DeletedUser9404

Comments about how FOE manage their games means nothing to them. Selling diamonds is their only concern. They have a great number of diamond users that keeps this game for free-play for non diamond users, and they have never offered anything to their diamond buyers. Yes, its a great game to play, but customer appreciation is poor. When the thought of buying virtual diamonds, I will go shopping at my favorite boutique.
;)

DeletedUser17363

100 prizes,50.000 player per world and only 1 hour STUPID
Couldn,t log in

DeletedUser16987

Comments about how FOE manage their games means nothing to them. Selling diamonds is their only concern. They have a great number of diamond users that keeps this game for free-play for non diamond users, and they have never offered anything to their diamond buyers. Yes, its a great game to play, but customer appreciation is poor. When the thought of buying virtual diamonds, I will go shopping at my favorite boutique.
;)

Hmmm, fair comment, maybe I need to re-think on where I spend my money - yes I'm a diamond player and no I've never received anything for supporting this game. Thanks for reminding me - :) GunnerOIF2003

DeletedUser8428

So wait, let me get this straight Stonefrog and Gunner. You're saying that you think diamond players ought to have a better chance of winning free prizes than non-diamond players?

DeletedUser16987

So wait, let me get this straight Stonefrog and Gunner. You're saying that you think diamond players ought to have a better chance of winning free prizes than non-diamond players?

Not at all for contests. But if I spend money on this game a free perk every now and then would be nice, like I get with some of the other games I play and pay for. Contests should be fair to all players.

DeletedUser2193

CS told me you published a "winner's list". Where is it? They (CS) said I should check to see if my name was on it.

DeletedUser8428

Not at all for contests. But if I spend money on this game a free perk every now and then would be nice, like I get with some of the other games I play and pay for. Contests should be fair to all players.

So diamond players already get: The ability to heal troops in battle, thereby not losing those troops; the ability to complete a set of BP, allowing GB construction without waiting; the ability to work through the tech tree more quickly than non-diamond players; the ability to contribute (and gain the rewards from) FP to the GB of others; the ability to complete building construction immediately instead of waiting; the ability to construct buildings that others do not have access to; the ability to increase winning potential in events (buying eggs, etc) ... and none of these things is available to players who don't spend money (unless they win the occasional diamond). So what is it you think that Inno owes to its diamond players?