• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Problems with logging on with android app

AlpineAce

Hi, I have a task in 'Story' that says log in to android app to receive 50 medals, I need these for extra land squares. But whenever I install the FoE app on my android and log in it takes me to a completely new FoE game so that I can't claim the medals. What's wrong and how do I correctly log on to my game on my PC in VINGRID. Thanks in advance

Captain Christian

Each trophy will award you (X) amount of points, the most amount of points you can get is 113. If you go to the "about" section on someone's profile, you can view their trophy's.

DeletedUser

Hi, I have a task in 'Story' that says log in to android app to receive 50 medals, I need these for extra land squares. But whenever I install the FoE app on my android and log in it takes me to a completely new FoE game so that I can't claim the medals. What's wrong and how do I correctly log on to my game on my PC in VINGRID. Thanks in advance
There should be an option to log in with your username and password both on mobile and on PC. It's been a while since I last installed the app, so I'm not sure what the interface looks like, but on PC there would be an option on the upper right to log in to an already existing account.

AlpineAce

No that didn't work either. It keeps starting the other game. I have now raised a ticket to try and find a resolution.

DeletedUser

No that didn't work either. It keeps starting the other game. I have now raised a ticket to try and find a resolution.
That is undoubtedly your best option. Here on the Forum we can only speculate, as we don't have access to the info/data the in-game support does.

your problem is that you keep pressing the center area - which logs u in as a new player, be sure you are LOGGING IN rather than starting as a new player