• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Producing Expansions

DeletedUser31584

How's the plan coming along with developing a building that produces expansions?

DeletedUser31584

I read that they were working on trying to do that building next year.

DeletedUser31592

I wouldn't hold my breath. Expansions are one of the few things they've always been firm on. They never add them. Only when a new age is added (and then only for people in said new age)

DeletedUser31584

I wouldn't hold my breath. Expansions are one of the few things they've always been firm on. They never add them. Only when a new age is added (and then only for people in said new age)

TRUE INDEED: witnessed it myself.

DeletedUser27889

I read that they were working on trying to do that building next year.
lol no but that would make a funny april fools day announcement.

Well yes and no. The new expansions on the tech tree are locked for those in the new era and the diamond expansion limit of 2 per era however the ones on the CMap can be acquired by anyone up to that part of the map and able to conquer the sector. The medal expansions can be unlocked by absolutely anyone in any era. Those with a high enough arc can get all the medal expansions with relative ease no matter their era.

DeletedUser31592

Well yes and no. The new expansions on the tech tree are locked for those in the new era and the diamond expansion limit of 2 per era however the ones on the CMap can be acquired by anyone up to that part of the map and able to conquer the sector. The medal expansions can be unlocked by absolutely anyone in any era. Those with a high enough arc can get all the medal expansions with relative ease no matter their era.

But a lower aged player is unlikely to accumulate the 520,000 medals needed to unlock the last medal expansion. Someone with a high level Arc will, but the percentage of lower level players getting all of those unlocked is probably less than 1%. Long term campers are playing a whole different game.