• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Proof that inno lies about %s

• Thread starter DeletedUser31540
  • Start date

DeletedUser27889

Quite welcome, funny enough I saw your title and then made :
Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 7.18.07 PM.png (you can also put things in as a thumbnail if you want) to show whoever it was they were wrong, if you collect enough it evens out. Then noticed it was you so obviously whatever it was you were joking and I just grumbled away from the thread since there was no one to argue with in here =)

Though I will say your picture is odd. Did you just do the 3 in 1 exchange over and over until you ran out in that square?

DeletedUser31540

Quite welcome, funny enough I saw your title and then made :
View attachment 13624 (you can also put things in as a thumbnail if you want) to show whoever it was they were wrong, if you collect enough it evens out. Then noticed it was you so obviously whatever it was you were joking and I just grumbled away from the thread since there was no one to argue with in here =)

Though I will say your picture is odd. Did you just do the 3 in 1 exchange over and over until you ran out in that square?

2-1 and yes .... it took 20 minutes of clicking but somehow i deemed it a valid use of time ...

Emberguard

It does matter ... this whole thing was supposed to be a funny joke

But no one can see the image so the joke is on me hahahhhaha

The image was an oracle of delphi with 8/9 prints — but 4,500 BPs total

xD that is pretty funny

When posting a pic to the forum you don't need any outside site at all you can just use the upload a file button
Yes :D that and if it doesn't upload it might be too big of a file size
"Proof that inno lies about %s"

Where does inno publish the bp drop %?
I don't recall them every publishing that, but if it were truly weighted we'd have found out about it by now