• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Proposal: Infiltrate Animation

• Thread starter DeletedUser36665
  • Start date

Emberguard

Of course something is going to happen, what I'm saying is it doesn't give you any meaningful idea of what that something is prior to handing over the coins for the first time

Agent327

Of course something is going to happen, what I'm saying is it doesn't give you any meaningful idea of what that something is prior to handing over the coins for the first time

infiltrate
(ɪnfɪltreɪt )

Word forms: 3rd person singular present tense infiltrates , present participle infiltrating , past tense, past participle infiltrated 1. verb
If people infiltrate a place or organization, or infiltrate into it, they enter it secretly in order to spy on it or influence it.

DeletedUser31440

infiltrate
(ɪnfɪltreɪt )

Word forms: 3rd person singular present tense infiltrates , present participle infiltrating , past tense, past participle infiltrated 1. verb
If people infiltrate a place or organization, or infiltrate into it, they enter it secretly in order to spy on it or influence it.

Sorry, since the dictionary isn't available in game this is apparently not a valid source of information.

DeletedUser

I recommend either with the same animation as that of a unit being injured in combat (being painted red)
Apparently you all missed this part of the OP. He is asking for it to do what it already does. When you pay to Infiltrate, one health point on each enemy unit's bar turns red IMMEDIATELY. Maybe we need the Big Blue Bouncing Arrow of Doom to point to that one red spot on all the enemy troops' health bar. This is a ridiculously unnecessary proposal.

Agent327

Apparently you all missed this part of the OP. He is asking for it to do what it already does. When you pay to Infiltrate, one health point on each enemy unit's bar turns red IMMEDIATELY. Maybe we need the Big Blue Bouncing Arrow of Doom to point to that one red spot on all the enemy troops' health bar. This is a ridiculously unnecessary proposal.

The health point on the bar turning red he never noticed, so that big bouncing arrow is a serious option. However in this case I propose it comes with the sound of an air raid alarm just to make sure.

Emberguard

infiltrate
(ɪnfɪltreɪt )

I know what infiltrate means. However a spy doesn't generally hurt the opponents health, they gather intel which could be interpreted as anything until you find out what they meant given the context

DeletedUser34800

Now you're just arguing over nothing.

Fact is, after the first time the tutorial had me infiltrate, I knew what it did. Take away 1 health from each unit. Why? Because I paid attention.

It's so easy to notice. There's no reason for this to even be an issue. The enemy starts at full health when you enter the army selection before the battle. You look at the enemy and decide your army. You then click infiltrate. Now they're all missing a health. Whoa. Guess that's what infiltrate does. 500 times later, it's still does the same thing. Easy.

This isn't an issue. At all. There's no reason for the devs to even waste their time reading this thread, let alone adjusting the in game wording.