• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Proposal: Neighborhood Tea Time

DeletedUser33003

Proposal
Over and over again, we hear about the problem. You know the problem. The one, in your neighborhood. Where people aren't communicating properly. They aren't aware of each other, and their intent. Why just the other day, a neighbor came and knocked my door, and he was asking for things, I don't remember what, I was trying to update my Insta, and like, it was all vapey, y'know I'm sayin'?

No, you don't! And that's the problem! We gotta get on the same page if we're going to be neighbors!

Current System (if applicable)
The current system is there.

Details
This proposal suggest a cleverly worded title that captured your attention. Now you're here, reading this.

Ain't life grand?

Abuse Prevention
I did mention tea time. How could that be abused? Anyone? Bueller? I'll take one lump in mine, please.

Visual Aids
You neighbors and your high standards. Pff!

Conclusion
In conclusion, I'd like to thank you for sticking around for this part. Cause this is the good part.

Don't you guys think it would be hilarious if there was a plunder option where we could all coordinate an attack, but then like, not take anything. Just go in, dominate an army, and then make it look like we plundered every building, and then 30 seconds later, everything appears. How many people in those 30 seconds would have discovered how to setup a forum account and login and go all spastic in here??? Talk about setting up a GREAT neighborhood tea time!

Also, I'm Valhalla Empire, and I approve this message. Lord God Vegan commands you to vote this anti-proposal into existence, effective April 1st!