• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Proposal

DeletedUser31206

Does anyone know if anyone has created a proposal to have INNO show our neighbors troops before we press attack?

DeletedUser31206

Pre-emptive vote of no for the unmade proposal.
May I ask why? For I for one would like to no know what type of troops and how many they have before I actually do battle that way I know if I want to attack them or not. For looking at their city doesn't really tell you what your going to be going up against. I mean I have lots of troops that I don't have military buildings for so if they looked at my city they would have know idea what they be attacking until they attacked.

BruteForceAttack

May I ask why? For I for one would like to no know what type of troops and how many they have before I actually do battle that way I know if I want to attack them or not. For looking at their city doesn't really tell you what your going to be going up against. I mean I have lots of troops that I don't have military buildings for so if they looked at my city they would have know idea what they be attacking until they attacked.

That will give you an edge as an attacker, who are already overpowered. To keep the balance in the game, can you think of something that the defender can gain too.

DeletedUser8428

Does anyone know if anyone has created a proposal to have INNO show our neighbors troops before we press attack?

Big NO from here. Attacker already holds all the cards, defender is not present, cannot evaluate your attack and plan a defense accordingly. Do your homework. Review their city to determine if they have the muscle to hold you off .. doesn't mean those troops are posted in defense, but a simple scan of the neighborhood will tell you what they MIGHT have. And then you take your chances. Kind of surprised to see this one ...

DeletedUser31440

90/90 att/def & rogues against a pitifully stupid AI. It's already too easy to beat people.

Falconwing

Big vote of no. The only real advantage a defender has is that the attacker doesn't know what troops will be there. Take that away and you might as well just use the two spear fighters defense.

DeletedUser31592

No, thanks. This would make it easier for me to get attacked and plundered. I'm pretty sure this would hurt more than help nearly everyone.