• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Puffin is going away in October

• Thread starter DeletedUser32702
  • Start date

DeletedUser32702

The Puffin browser is being discontinued in October 2019. Is there any other browser that works on an iPad?

Lannister the Rich

Puffin was already discontinued in July for the apple store. Did I miss something?

Apple sucks. Get an Android tablet like Samsung.

Otherwise, you want a browser that supports flash. Photon is still available for iPad, but you have to pay for it.

Lannister the Rich

In that case, I'd either use the app or use a PC.
PC would probably be what this person is looking for. I assume they want to play GvG, which is why they were using puffin to begin with. Used to be anyone could play GvG on a phone or tablet with puffin, but Apple did their monopoly thing and more or less pushed out puffin. So, they’re pulling it for everyone even paid users

DeletedUser34480

Chrome had quietly tried to disable Flash. After I've changed a setting to activated it back, I have got a banner-notification stating that Flash will be removed in December 2020, LOL :)

DeletedUser32702

I do not gave a PC. When mine died i found out that I did not need one because I could do everything I needed on my iPad. But with Puffin gone I need to find either another browser that supports flash or one that fully supports HTML 5 so I can use the browser version of the game.

DeletedUser18799

Puffin was already discontinued in July for the apple store. Did I miss something?

Apple sucks. Get an Android tablet like Samsung.

Otherwise, you want a browser that supports flash. Photon is still available for iPad, but you have to pay for it.
In December support for flash will no longer be available