• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

Dursland

I've made it to rank 50s in dilmun, looks like I may move into the top 50 which has better rewards.

But I'm disappointed at how little the jump is in rewards. You get a chance of 20 extra diamonds and 2 additional rogues (50 vs 30 and 3 vs 1) in two of the chests and that's it. Top 50 vs rank 51-500 should be a bigger jump in rewards.

xivarmy

I've made it to rank 50s in dilmun, looks like I may move into the top 50 which has better rewards.

But I'm disappointed at how little the jump is in rewards. You get a chance of 20 extra diamonds and 2 additional rogues (50 vs 30 and 3 vs 1) in two of the chests and that's it. Top 50 vs rank 51-500 should be a bigger jump in rewards.

Don't look at the next step up ;) Top 20 vs Top 50 is only a change in medals. It's not til top-3 that the rewards you probably actually care about increase again.