• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

Pericles the Lion

So, I deleted my army last month and started over. That time, my global ranking was reduced by one-third and my personal ranking went from 100K to zero. I started over and progressed back up to diamond level winning the other chests along the way. I reached 100K this morning and repeated the process. This time, my global ranking again declined by one-third but my personal ranking remained at 100K despite the army delete warning pop-up saying that it would go to zero. I submitted a help ticket....we'll see what happens.

Ebeondi Asi

To mention. there is now a claim if deleting after reaching 100,000 and wanting to redo (early) that you do not get to start a new set of chests. I do not know if this is true? or not. I have not reached 100,000 to find out for myself.

Pericles the Lion

Can someone verify if you get the chests again or not? I did last month!
As I said earlier, I deleted and restarted yesterday. Lost 1/3 of my global points, all of my Age points and Guild points but none of my Personal points. These remained at 100,000. I put in a ticket and the moderator advised me that the personal points do not zero out despite the pop-up caution saying that they do. Went to zero last month but not this month. I didn't see anything in the Changelog regarding this so either last month was a bug or this month is. Someone else should give it a try to confirm.

Ebeondi Asi

Others in one of my Guilds confirms the fact that being able to redo all the chests can no longer be done. So it cuts the value of playing PvP a bit.
The most valuable parts of playing PvP is getting Forge Points, and earning about other (higher) Era troop behavior.
It also is interestingto look at where I am in relation to others in Guild, World, Era (but that is no way definitive)