• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

MJ Artisan of War

Next time can you please just link us to the forum thread and not some video? Thanks. So much easier to read than to try and watch (and you could always link to the video in the thread for those who are interested).

Will this be replacing the PvP towers? Because I really like those just to see how I scale against my current neighborhood in general.
No... It will not replace them...

Staint Michael

it starts tomorrow(Friday May 21st)
Hello Kings & Queens,

After evaluating the feedback from Beta and International communities last year, we decided to deactivate the PvP Arena on September 7th of last year (instead of launching it world-wide), so that we could rework this project and deliver a more polished and complete version. Based on this feedback, we’ve implemented significant changes to the multiplayer mode over the past months, and we are now happy to announce the return of PvP Arena, but this time on all live worlds.

The PVP Arena will be activated on all worlds on May 21st, 2021.
You can already test the feature on 21st, however, the first full season will only start on Monday, May 24th, 2021.

Upon researching the 'mercenaries' technology in the tech tree (available in Early Middle Ages), you will be redirected to our PvP Arena onboard's info screen, which will present basic information about the new feature. When you close it, you will be able to access the PvP Arena through the entry-point in our brand new off-grid building.

GeniePower

The ode should have been released with the last update. It only needed to be turned on. It should have been on now imo, it's already 10:30 server time!

GeniePower

They probably forgot to merge to right branch of code from beta into production and the version on the live servers is not bugfree

Algona

From reading the announcement it sounds like the bonuses from the AO and the Kraken are not activated.

Interesting idea. Limiting or onittiing some GBs in some aspects of the game? Interesting design space there. Maybe let the player decide between which GBs they can use for GE, GBG or some other stuff?

Too bad we can't set up a pool for the first post

'MY AO and Kraken have been nerfed / ruined and all my investment gone to waste!"

So, why didn't they message this info?

They did post it...

Lord Pest

Interesting idea. Limiting or onittiing some GBs in some aspects of the game? Interesting design space there. Maybe let the player decide between which GBs they can use for GE, GBG or some other stuff?

Too bad we can't set up a pool for the first post

'MY AO and Kraken have been nerfed / ruined and all my investment gone to waste!"

They did post it...

both the AO and the Kraken work everywhere in the game. Nerfing them for the PvP tower makes no sense to me. Why not nerf the other offensive fighting GBs or nerf the defensive bonuses the SBC, deal castle, ritual flames etc gives you?

Last edited: