• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

Johnny B. Goode

Will you still be able to attack and plunder another player's city outside the PvP Arena? Or are you allowed to plunder after a successful battle in the PvP Arena? Or are you doing away with plundering in favor of the PvP Arena rewards?

Agent327

Will you still be able to attack and plunder another player's city outside the PvP Arena? Or are you allowed to plunder after a successful battle in the PvP Arena? Or are you doing away with plundering in favor of the PvP Arena rewards?

In the previous version you were still able to attack and plunder your neighbours. It just no longer counted for the tower. I do not think that has changed.

Johnny B. Goode

In the previous version you were still able to attack and plunder your neighbours. It just no longer counted for the tower. I do not think that has changed.
Nothing has changed. They're just adding a new feature in addition to what's already available
Thanks for the replies. I have a follow up question. Let's say one of the opponents that you battle in the PvP Arena is one of your neighbors. If you win the battle, do you get to plunder them? If you can't plunder them, do you get to attack their city outside the PvP Arena and then plunder them, or does the PvP Arena battle count as your one and only chance to attack them for that 24 hours?

Agent327

Thanks for the replies. I have a follow up question. Let's say one of the opponents that you battle in the PvP Arena is one of your neighbors. If you win the battle, do you get to plunder them? If you can't plunder them, do you get to attack their city outside the PvP Arena and then plunder them, or does the PvP Arena battle count as your one and only chance to attack them for that 24 hours?

I am not 100% sure, but the Arena seems to be a totally seperate part of the game. Judging from that I would say that, no you can not plunder a neighbour you meet in the Arena. For that you need to attack them in the hood, which means that meeting a neighbour in the Arena has no influence on anything that goes on in the hood.

On a side note, Arena seems to be using the Continent Map AI. Rogues are not the fiirst target.

Taeshire

If you're in SAV do you only have access to easy and medium fights? (Not sure how you would fight someone up to 3 ages higher)
Does this potentially impact ranking and rewards?
Is it a disadvantage being in the highest age?

spartacus2.0

Could you please remove the attempts feature and make it unlimited?
How am I supposed to complete quests like win x battles, or win x battles without losing in between, or defeat x amount of units, or gain huge amount of coins and/or supplies? If a quest said: "win 6 battles without losing in between", and I'm low on attempts how am I supposed to do that?
This is gonna ruin my life. :(

Daniel The 4ger

How am I supposed to complete quests like win x battles, or win x battles without losing in between, or defeat x amount of units, or gain huge amount of coins and/or supplies? If a quest said: "win 6 battles without losing in between", and I'm low on attempts how am I supposed to do that?
You could still attack in other features of the game such as GBG or GVG.

Roja the Ragious

Umm, this adds possible battles, so now you'll have more ways to fight (also including the neighborhood), not fewer. Plus, you can buy extra attempts with medals, which you should have lots of if you have been 1.9 boosting for any decent length of time. Also, to "gain" lots of coins and/or supplies, just sell and then rebuild one of your barracks a few times. All you lose is the attached troops and some coins/supplies for the rebuild cost.

saknika

Next time can you please just link us to the forum thread and not some video? Thanks. So much easier to read than to try and watch (and you could always link to the video in the thread for those who are interested).

Will this be replacing the PvP towers? Because I really like those just to see how I scale against my current neighborhood in general.