• No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Floydd

Proposal
Add a new interface to the game to act as a 'command center' for accessing each of the unlocked PVP towers.

Current System
Currently, players must open the Continent map, and then scroll to each tower, and click to display the tower details.

Details
Consolidate all of the towers into a single window frame. In the PVP Tower window, only unlocked towers will be clickable, and locked towers could be dimmed, or not shown at all.

Visual Aid:

Optional Stuff:
The interface could also show the player's current rank, and time remaining for each tournament, but that might require more server hits to pull the info all at once.

Abuse Potential
None? I do not think faster access to PVP tower info would make cheating any easier.

Conclusion
There must be a small hit to the game server whenever we access the continent map, and I know the client-side time delay it takes to render the map is slow. Consolidating the information could improve game performance.

Update:
It just occurred to me that the most obvious place to put the 'command center' interface would be as a third tab in the Army Management window.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkTwist

I very much like this idea. I think its a pain to currently access the towers. Would like to see something easier.

MadLadigan

Motion is proposed and seconded... and thirded and fourthed probably... motion carries. Fantastic idea. They could possibly put the button in the current inventory spot since nothing comes up in there anyways or is that just me? Or if plans are in the works for the inventory spot, put it as a sub window inside the button with the rest.

TheForger

I like this! Btw, does anyone know when Inventory is becoming functional?

Daniel

Sounds good.

And no, we don't know when inventory will be implemented.

DarkTwist

Looks like there is a lot of potential here. I will put ask this to be put into the Polling Place.

Diggo11

I voted no for now. Aside from dragging across the screen, this does not reduce the number of clicks required to access a tower, which are already all accessible in one location (the map). I would prefer the button be used for something else, e.g. a (flashing, when new activity) direct link to the guild forum.

Kalakaua

This would be very useful & cut out a layer of links just to get to the heavy fighting :D

Floydd

I agree that a direct link to the Guild Forum would be helpful too.

EDIT:
It just occurred to me that the most obvious place to put the 'command center' would be as a third tab in the Army Management window.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.