• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Not A Bug PvP - fighting same person over and over

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinDrifter

• Browser and Version: Version 91.0.4472.77 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  • Overview of the bug: PvP - fighting above my age - fighting same person over and over again - rarely changes, and when it does it's another person I have fought multiple times before - where's the variety ?
  • Screenshots: None
  • How often this occurs: Every time
  • Urgency: Possible game changer - I can defeat the person every time with some losses, of course.
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary:

Ironrooster

I seem to have a small group ~5 that come up frequently sometimes 3 or 4 times in a row. Maybe as more people decide to participate that will change.

Ebeondi Asi

I get the same person on PvP . ..who cares? the PvP is a month to month minigame. when I have had he same person for three years, I might wonder why. The PvP game just started. give it a chance. Geez.

SpinDrifter

I get the same person on PvP . ..who cares? the PvP is a month to month minigame. when I have had he same person for three years, I might wonder why. The PvP game just started. give it a chance. Geez.
I don't really care - it's a future member that I fight - I win every time. I've found it a great way to tune my attacking army as I get the same opponent, and can vary my attack and see the differences. But perhaps the developers would like to know, that's all.

67Sage101

Not many play it. I don't. I dipped in, lost 8 troops then another 8, saw the reward pool and said forget this , it's not worth it. But we get insight into the minds of INNO when we see that the motivation is :

1. Play a lot or get NO rewards,
2. Go inactive, and lose progress.

Ah, thanks but no.

1. Get lots of upgrade kits for everything you are missing.

I'm in.

Last edited:

Rogue Master MJ

Another month slides by....
Yep PvP is still just thump the same dummies again and again out of sheer boredom for minimal rewards....
Something to do while waiting for the next great INNO game improvement.... or not....

Glockgemini

Most of the few same age opponents I fought *Arctic) had full complements of Oceanic troops. I am two ages ahead in the campaign map and I have never gotten more than 2 advanced age troops. Are these players that moved up after starting the month for PVP? Granted most had crappy defense numbers so they weren't hard to defeat. I guess it doesn't really matter to me much since I have quit PVP, just curious how it would happen.
PVP would be more interesting if it had its own buildings, like Statue and roads of Honor. I tired of taking a month to earn less than I get in GE every week.

I defeat the same people over and over. No one beats me. Their scores must take an awful hit. If I were them I wouldn't play next week/month. I feel bad for them and now I don't want to play this week/month.

If I (or someone) can defeat everyone then let me fight even higher level folks. Rework PvP so I'm fighting equals otherwise its dull.

Status
Not open for further replies.