• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

pvp fights

• Thread starter DeletedUser35750
  • Start date

DeletedUser35750

I keep hearing about pvp towers. how do I access them? I attack my neighbors, is that the same thing?

DeletedUser35750

please explain, how do I find and conquer their provence?

wolfhoundtoo

You don't conquer your neighbors province. The explanation was for how you open PVP for an age (via a province on the continental map). Since you stated that you are already attacking your neighbors you are doing PVP. Without opening the iron age tower though you don't get a chance to win any medals.

RazorbackPirate

They are on the Continent Map. Each age has its own tower. It's typically the first province you conquer in that age. You also would have to complete the research for Military Tactics toward the end of the Iron Age tech tree. If you play on PC, you can also see the PvP towers and the points rankings from your Events History in City Hall. I don't play mobile enough to confirm if the same is true on mobile.

DeletedUser33864

When you go to the Continent Maps and fight/negotiate Sectors to take Provinces, one sector in each Era will give you a PvP Tower. You can fight members of your Neighborhoods directly, or through these towers. The Era of troops you use determine the Tower in which you fight.

DeletedUser3882

You said in another thread you’re in Progressive Era?? Stats show you’re at +300k. I’m not trying to be snarky nor rude, but you’re well enough into the tech tree/advancement to be asking these type questions. For a player at your level, you should know:
-Google is your friend.
-There are not one, but *two* wiki websites with information abound. Official and non-official. Ymmv depending on which site and what exactly you’re looking for.
-The search tool here is invaluable
-You have undoubtedly completed the in game tutorial when you first started your city. So far, all of your questions have been answered by your own doing in completing that tutorial.

You *may* be posting these simply to bump up basic information on the threads to help some others (i.e. go look in the questions section of the forum. I posted some basic stuff for you to see quickly.).
I can see something like that, although those players are welcome to come ask themselves, but c’mon dude.... Even with spending mass diamonds to shoot through the tech tree, you still had to do the tutorial and invariably have been around some number of weeks. Enough time to see these things firsthand, and not reasonably forget them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35750

Wow, for not trying to be snarky, you sure are coming off as such. I just asked a simple question, I don't understand the pvp process. The first thing I did before I posted the question, was to search. I went through 5 pages reading anything remotely likely to have the information I was looking for. I also googled without finding an acceptable answer. give me some kinda credit, I'm not a total retard! so what you're saying is that I'm way too far to ask questions without being made fun of. I guess I was brought up that if ya don't ask then it's your fault.

DeletedUser3882

Yep. That was my initial reaction and please forgive me if I came off the wrong way. We get all kinds of new players asking all kinds of crazy questions, many with attitude, just spamming/trolling, etc... We’ve been dealing with a number of those recently ;)

It’s not often at all an “advanced” player comes in and asks a serious question concerning a game aspect that they invariably overlooked.

Most of the posts on the forum are related to how can a city be more efficient or profitable/stronger... and not many of these. So, bit of an eye opener, if not a mere reminder, that there’s no right or wrong answer in how you play your game and want to build your city and my apologies...

Take a look at the links provided above by Sloppy and if you still have questions...

DeletedUser35750

thank you, that link is by far the most informative I've seen. I still am not sure I get it though, I have been just going around willy nillie gaining provences. Some through fights and some through negotiation. The link is saying that each content is an era, let me look at this some more.

wolfhoundtoo

thank you, that link is by far the most informative I've seen. I still am not sure I get it though, I have been just going around willy nillie gaining provences. Some through fights and some through negotiation. The link is saying that each content is an era, let me look at this some more.

Some areas will have provinces from multiple eras. It goes up by age every now and then as you reach new areas (you started with bronze which was pretty small, went to iron age which was I think a little bigger than onto EMA, etc). As I recall after the area that is colonial you can take a ship to America which is where the industrial age begins. Other ages are on other continents.

DeletedUser35750

If all this is true, then I am currently taking provences in the modern era.

DeletedUser3882

I don't understand the pvp process.
If all this is true, then I am currently taking provences in the modern era.

If all this is true, then you’ve invariably unlocked all of the “towers” up through your current age.

On Browser, you can see the towers (and your current rank) in event history. On mobile, you need to go back in the map, and select one of the Towers to view them. (From the Tower screen, you can scroll through each age Tower with radio buttons/arrows left and right to view each age).

Understanding that *all* battles you complete (vs neighbors, GE, GvG, continent map, quests) count for battle points and thereby tower points, those points will apply to a particular tower depending on “the highest age unit used in your attacking army”

I.e if your attacking army was 7 spears and one musket, win the battle and points accrued would go toward the Colonial Tower.
7 Spears and one Jaegar, points will now go toward Industrial Tower.
7 Spears, 1 Armored Car, Progressive Tower.

Doesn’t matter the army, only matters that 1) you win and 2) the highest age unit used determines what age tower you accrue points in.

The PvP Tower is a mini-tournament each week that Runs Monday thru Sunday against all of your current neighbors. End of each week, the winners of each and every age will receive medals for placing highest points scored in the neighborhood.

That’s pretty much everything in a nutshell.

DeletedUser35750

It says I still need to conquer both colonial and industrial towers. when I went to the above link to find out which provences I needed to conquer, the maps skip colonial.

DeletedUser35750

turns out I have conqueres both it was just falsely tellimg me that I hadn't. If I go to the map I can enter them.

DeletedUser27494

ok here's a question I can't find an answer for . . . If I am attacked but I win, am I as the defender awarded the attackers point value?