• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

PVP Tournament access

DeletedUser9305

How do you get put on a continents PVP Tournament tower if there is no one already there to attack? In order for me to be added to the list and hopefully get some medals or Tournamamnet champion I have to attack someone and win. However, many continents don't have anyone placed in the PVP list so it is blank. Can I jump in on those list somehow? Also, how do you win if you go to the middle ages, using middle ages army, but the one person you need to attack and win is using a Arctic future army. Of course I never win, so don't get added to the list to try and become tournament champion. I'm confused on how this all works. Can anyone help??

Algona

Each week on Monday morning you are automatically entered into each PvP Tournament you are eligible for. You become elegible for PVP Tourney for an Era when you take the first Province on the Continental Map of that Era.

Each battle you win in PvP (attacking neighbors), GE, and GvG earns you points only towards the Tower of the highest Era troops you use in the battle. For example, if you fight with both Iron Age and EMA troops in a battle, you will get points only for the EMA Towerr.

Any questions?

DeletedUser26120

However, many continents don't have anyone placed in the PVP list so it is blank. Can I jump in on those list somehow?
Only if you have conquered the pvp tower province for that age. It is the first province in every age.

DeletedUser9305

So I have troops available from every era (continent). I go to the Pvp tower and often times there is no one to attack to get on the board in say modern era or iron age. Also, when there are a few to attack, they all have Oceanic troops. For example today I went to the modern era pvp tower (its my understanding that I need to use modern era troops to get on the board) and I use Modern Era troops but they are fighting with Oceanic troops so I have NO no chance to win.
I'm confused on how to win in that situation to earn medals. and I'm still confused on how to get on the board in other eras that have no one else on the board to attack to get on the board. not sure if that makes sense. Right now in the industrial, and bronze age there is no one on the board to be a champion. I'm confused still on how I get on that board if there is no one to fight adnthen how do you win when those on the board to fight use oceanic troops. I'm grateful for your help and patience

DeletedUser

So I have troops available from every era (continent). I go to the Pvp tower and often times there is no one to attack to get on the board in say modern era or iron age. Also, when there are a few to attack, they all have Oceanic troops. For example today I went to the modern era pvp tower (its my understanding that I need to use modern era troops to get on the board) and I use Modern Era troops but they are fighting with Oceanic troops so I have NO no chance to win.
I'm confused on how to win in that situation to earn medals. and I'm still confused on how to get on the board in other eras that have no one else on the board to attack to get on the board. not sure if that makes sense. Right now in the industrial, and bronze age there is no one on the board to be a champion. I'm confused still on how I get on that board if there is no one to fight adnthen how do you win when those on the board to fight use oceanic troops. I'm grateful for your help and patience
You don't have to go to the tower itself to fight in the PvP tournament. All your battles (GE, GvG, attacking neighbors) count toward the towers based on the highest age unit you use in each battle.

DeletedUser26120

If you want to win bronze tower then use bronze age units only.

blueskydwg

You don't have to go to the tower itself to fight in the PvP tournament. All your battles (GE, GvG, attacking neighbors) count toward the towers based on the highest age unit you use in each battle.

If you only have one unit, say from LMA, and augment with rogues, does that count towards LMA tower medals?

DeletedUser

If you only have one unit, say from LMA, and augment with rogues, does that count towards LMA tower medals?
Yes, it does. Any battle you win, whether it is GvG, GE, Campaign Map or attacking another player's city, counts towards the towers. And which tower it counts toward is determined by the highest era unit you use in that battle. So if you used 1 Longbowman and 7 Spearmen in a battle (not that I'm advocating that, it's just for illustrative purposes), it would count in the LMA tower if you won.