• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

PvP tournaments?

DeletedUser

Hi, I got a few questions regarding the PvP tournament in which I was participating. The Bronze Age tournament just ended, but I don't know if there's going to be another one happening. Will that tower become open for a tournament again?

DeletedUser

yes, all towers end their tournament on sunday and begin again on monday morning. (the times are randomly assigned and will vary week by week)

DeletedUser

yes, all towers end their tournament on sunday and begin again on monday morning. (the times are randomly assigned and will vary week by week)

There'd be less variability if you'd stop letting the laser monkey decide when they start and stop! :p

DeletedUser

Implying that monkeys are better at using computers to configure times than using typewriters for scripts, LOL. But yeah, thanks for the answer, DeM2. :)

DeletedUser2711

They give the monkey a num-pad and it just pokes at random numbers, while defending itself with a laser from anyone that might think to influence its poking.

DeletedUser

Also, I've wanted to ask something else. I had defeated someone that was worth 5 medals, but I didn't get my reward. Did something like this happen before?

DeletedUser

the number of medals displayed by a persons name are not what you get for defeating them. that number is the reward that the person in that place when the tournament ends will receive.

the top people receive medals and if you can over take them that number would show up by your name.
but no medals are awarded until the end on sunday.

DeletedUser

when the next one begin?
now time of server is 2 am monday morning!

DeletedUser2145

Click the PvP Tower on your map. Assuming that you have access to it, that is, it should tell you if it has begun and when it ends.

Already earned 10k battle points over at Beta by visiting half the neighbors. :)

DeletedUser

Click the PvP Tower on your map. Assuming that you have access to it, that is, it should tell you if it has begun and when it ends.

Already earned 10k battle points over at Beta by visiting half the neighbors. :)

thank you
i know that begin today but i want to be first in tower
when i do the fight is see the point in last champ
now time of server is 3 am you mean i must ernd 10 k fight? even when i see the last champ resualt?

DeletedUser2145

The last champion name stays there till the new champion's name replaces it. Basically, it always 'honors' someone.

What you need to see in order to know that the tournament has started is this above the current champion's name:
"The ongoing tournament finishes at:
on nn/nn/nn at nn:nn time"

And then on the right side of that it should say:
"Time remaining:
n d"

Where n is a random number and d means days. Also, when a tournament hasn't started, the wording of the first would say when the last tournament has ended and there would be nothing on the right side.

Hope that helps! :)

ETA: Oh, and no, doesn't mean you should have earned any points by now, was just stating that I had already earned that many in Iron Age by that time. 18k now. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why don't the points earned after a tournament count toward the next one? Why can't the next begin as soon as the old ends. Half my sunday battles are wasted because there is not a tourny active. and I can't battle them again for 24 hours. I loose a whole day by this. I want those points but I also want them to go to the tourny.

DeletedUser4181

i won both brnz and iron age towers last week my name is not listed on either.
and just won 2 battles with iron age units and the points did no post tower. a lost o ovr 2 thou pts.

DeletedUser

Your name may not appear if your neighborhood merged. I can't speak to why the points did not appear on the tower.

DeletedUser4304

I also have a question about PVP. It is Friday and Im in the top 5 on the leader board. I am ready to go into the Iron Age PVP area. So my question is:
Will I loose my PVP status in bronze age if I go into Iron Age? I know it possible someone could win some battles and knock me out of the top 5 spot---but assuming know one does --- is it possible to PVP in both Bronze and Iron Age? And then going forward to Middle Age and so on... is there a limit on how many PVP towers we can participate in . I sense that the possibility may cease, because thank goodness no one from Colonial is down here kicking my bronze behind. :laugh:

DeletedUser4074

It requires having units all through the tech tree, and the rewards are significantly more lucrative as you advance in ages, but yes, it is totally possible to battle in two (or three or even six) towers at once.

DeletedUser4304

Holy Moly having units in all tech trees.... I would guess then the only advantage to keeping those units and going back to those ages is to continue searching for your missing BPs. Dag nab it I love it, but that does but a spin and a challenge on city planning...... buggers another mistake in deleting buildings to soon. :( Cries for an inventory button...

DeletedUser4074

I rarely if ever plunder, so I'm not getting my blueprints that way. It does make city planning more exciting though.
Also, depending on your neighborhood, you may be much better served focusing on one tower and going for first, rather than trying to get a handful of medals in a number of towers.