• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

PvP Tower Question

DeletedUser

How is it possible for a player in the Progressive Era, with only Industrial Age troops in his city to dominate the Modern Era PvP Tower?

The player's name is Rissen, and he is posted 70 plus battles Friday and Saturday earning over 2 million points.

DeletedUser10266

Unattached units from quests. I compete in the industrial age tower in my hood and am still in the colonial age.

DeletedUser20024

A lot of the higher ranked people in my neighbour hood will attack all the weaker people. Easy to win battle!

DeletedUser26203

How is it possible for a player in the Progressive Era, with only Industrial Age troops in his city to dominate the Modern Era PvP Tower?

The player's name is Rissen, and he is posted 70 plus battles Friday and Saturday earning over 2 million points.
Hi, I saw your post about PvP I am not in Progressive era, but I see a serious flaw, in the PvP system I've seen this ploy In 2 different worlds, I don't like it, but until it's corrected maybe you can use it to your advantage. That is people attack my city, then they retreat. Apparently there is no penalty for this and they advance, not only advance but become champions in their particular tower. To me this is not right, but I guess that's what u call playing the system. Cargraph135

DeletedUser14197

How do people get troops from quests in a higher age than they are in? I thought you only got anything at all from the age you are currently in? If this is so possible, why do I not see it suggested to people who are having trouble because they are ages below their neighbors and are being attacked. I have played this game for a couple years and don't remember ever getting any troops in a higher age than I am in.

Also, I thought if you retreated that you didn't get points for it. Perhaps I just thought wrong. After all you do get points for the expedition if you retreat. I didn't pay any attention to see if I got any points for the tower when I retreated.

DeletedUser8152

Hi, I saw your post about PvP I am not in Progressive era, but I see a serious flaw, in the PvP system I've seen this ploy In 2 different worlds, I don't like it, but until it's corrected maybe you can use it to your advantage. That is people attack my city, then they retreat. Apparently there is no penalty for this and they advance, not only advance but become champions in their particular tower. To me this is not right, but I guess that's what u call playing the system. Cargraph135
You don't get any tower points unless you win the battle. Retreating counts as losing.

DeletedUser8152

How do people get troops from quests in a higher age than they are in? I thought you only got anything at all from the age you are currently in? If this is so possible, why do I not see it suggested to people who are having trouble because they are ages below their neighbors and are being attacked. I have played this game for a couple years and don't remember ever getting any troops in a higher age than I am in.

Also, I thought if you retreated that you didn't get points for it. Perhaps I just thought wrong. After all you do get points for the expedition if you retreat. I didn't pay any attention to see if I got any points for the tower when I retreated.
The main story questline doesn't care what age you are in it just keeps advancing. But you have to defeat sectors on the continent map that are in ages ahead of yours. I