• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Quarantine Skills.

Alpha Persei

tried learning Korean and stopped as soon as i started . i know it's not good to give up on things . but learning that( korean) is just as hard as learning Japanese ( which i have yet to finish learning)

now i just stick to listening to k pop

Super Catanian

I got better at the piano, much better. Before quarantine started, I only knew Fur Elise by Beethoven, two Chopin Nocturnes, Turkish March by Mozart, and had composed a simple short piano solo piece. This was with a little over 5 years of piano experience.

During quarantine I polished up those pieces. Then I proceeded to finish a second composition, which was more complex than the first (still pretty simple tho). After that, I learned two more Chopin Nocturnes and Chopin's Waltz in C Sharp Minor. All in the span of some months.

Currently learning yet another Chopin Nocturne, which will bring my total up to 5 memorized nocturnes (my goal is to learn all 21 of them).

1598672151882.png

AwesomeAadi10

I got better at the piano, much better. Before quarantine started, I only knew Fur Elise by Beethoven, two Chopin Nocturnes, Turkish March by Mozart, and had composed a simple short piano solo piece. This was with a little over 5 years of piano experience.

During quarantine I polished up those pieces. Then I proceeded to finish a second composition, which was more complex than the first (still pretty simple tho). After that, I learned two more Chopin Nocturnes and Chopin's Waltz in C Sharp Minor. All in the span of some months.

Currently learning yet another Chopin Nocturne, which will bring my total up to 5 memorized nocturnes (my goal is to learn all 21 of them).

View attachment 16817
I literally couldn’t understand half the words you put in there lol.

Alpha Persei

View attachment 16817

cool goal you have set !