• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Quest pay 3000 supplies get 1 coin????

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3211

I got this quest where I should pay 3000 supplies get a hidden reward, so after I paid the hidden reward is 1 coin!!! wtf...pardon my french but is this a bug or did the dev make it this way?

ObsidianDiego

Okay, I can't speak for what will happen, since I'm annoyed too, but generally speaking several bad quests are usually tied together for a better reward if you stick it out several times. There's another early on where you give up a fair amount but eventually it pays out with diamonds. I'm hoping this one does the same, at least the level of a forge package or blue print. If not, well, there's nothing that says we can't be snookered.

DeM2

that jester guy will give you a bunch of "bad" quests with limited or questionable payoffs but his quest lines always seem to end with diamonds for you. not so bad in the long run.

MAJ Madden

Agreed. Usually these quests are from the Jester, or from the town Matriarch lady. He asks for stupid stuff or to pay him to perform, and she asks for supplies to help the sick, poor, and needy. If you can afford them, they always resulted (after 2 or 3 additional seemingly bad ventures) in something worthwhile (larger sum of coins than those lost/diamonds).

DeletedUser2589

Stick with it. Two or three bad ones in a row, followed by a *very* good one!

DeletedUser2382

if its the one where the old lady asks to help the sick villagers or something like that, she comes back later with diamonds. If its a Jester quest...well...sometimes he screws you, once in a while he gives you some diamonds, usually the former though. Its your choice whether you want to do those quests or not.

VonRichter

Id toss that jester in a Iron Maiden if I could...It cost about as much as I gave ....to get a reward...a lot of grief to maybe earn 10 coins in my favor once all was said and done...be nice if the rewards were better than gold coin!!! Ive yet to see diamond!

DeZwarteMaan

Curious

if its the one where the old lady asks to help the sick villagers or something like that, she comes back later with diamonds. If its a Jester quest...well...sometimes he screws you, once in a while he gives you some diamonds, usually the former though. Its your choice whether you want to do those quests or not.

Are these linked quests or can a wise person abandon the really stupid 3000 supplies and the jest will still go on with his quest line? ;)

HaekelHansi

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.

We'd like to welcome you aboard FoE Airlines Flight 2106. We will be taking off soon from Bugsection international heading for Forge Hall City. Kindly fasten your seatbelts and refrain from smoking. Our flight time will be aproximately 24 hours, according to the weather forecast, we should have a smooth flight.

Thank you for flying FoE Airlines.

DeletedUser3052

Destination: FoE Airlines Flight 2106 has been Vaporized thanks to that jester who somehow sported a rocket launcher.

Wondered if he had a permit for that. Anyways, they might be annoying, but I hold off on doing them until I get a fair amount I can afford to lose initially and not worry about it until the very end when the true rewards come in.

DeletedUser2699

I actually skipped a few of that Rinbin quests. Really annoying when at time you REALLY need that coin or supplies, only to be rewarded with 1 coin.

but that guy keep coming back, and even willing to part with his santa costume!

btw that lady is much nicer.

Status
Not open for further replies.