• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Quest Suggestions

ahsay

I have quest worth 123 diamonds. Normally I would just abort but hey, it's diamonds.

"Have no population available" I have no homes, goods, supply, and only 1 rack. The only solution is to redo my entire city with racks and that aint going to happen, I'm pretty sure I know the answer but any ideas? My current population available is 46K.

Last edited:

CommanderCool1234

Try disconnecting your buildings from roads, that does sound tricky though. Usually they say have bellow X population. I mean shouldn't they be encouraging people to have more population.

MeowKat

The quest is no population AVAILABLE. Not 0 total population. Just put everyone to work and you win the quest. You may have to balance things out with some low population lumbermills or such, but it's doable.

ahsay

The quest is no population AVAILABLE. Not 0 total population. Just put everyone to work and you win the quest. You may have to balance things out with some low population lumbermills or such, but it's doable.

I have 46k available. I should've said that.