• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Issue Quest tabs become unresponsive....desktop version only....

Nefariousjack

For a few weeks now, while on my desktop, I would be clicking through the quest lines and the quest frame will blink out and come back on....usually while aborting quests to get to the ones I'm able to complete. When this happens, the quest line I've aborted will not refresh with a new quest, leaving a space where a new quest will normally pop up. When this happens, the remaining quest lines become unresponsive and I'm only able to close the quest tab entirely. Once closed, it will not reopen unless I refresh the game. Only happens on my desktop, never on my tablet or phone. Not the worst glitch, but it can be annoying when trying to sync certain quests with collections.

BruteForceAttack

For a few weeks now, while on my desktop, I would be clicking through the quest lines and the quest frame will blink out and come back on....usually while aborting quests to get to the ones I'm able to complete. When this happens, the quest line I've aborted will not refresh with a new quest, leaving a space where a new quest will normally pop up. When this happens, the remaining quest lines become unresponsive and I'm only able to close the quest tab entirely. Once closed, it will not reopen unless I refresh the game. Only happens on my desktop, never on my tablet or phone. Not the worst glitch, but it can be annoying when trying to sync certain quests with collections.
Just as FYI, if you press Q , to fix the issue :)

DevaCat

This happens on my phone more often than I’d like. Seems that due to extreme lag/packet loss I’ve lost contact with the game server. My local game seems to be running (except for the RQ bit) but any action I take will not be registered by the Game. Doing a hard stop and then a city reload usually does the trick. Worth a try.