• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Quest that asks for goods from all ages below Contemporary

LadyNim

I have gone through the entire list of goods from Bronze through Contemporary and the quest says I am still missing one good. Is this a glitch? I've tried everything including building all the early goods buildings but I can't figure out which good I am missing. This is very frustrating. Can anyone help or should I report it as a bug?
Lady Nim

DevaCat

The only way to know for sure is to do it all over again while keeping a careful record. Really want to do that?

Johnny B. Goode

But I'm only missing one good. That's a lot of work to throw away. And what if it's a glitch?
I understand. However, I would never go to that much trouble for a Side Quest that's abortable. I probably didn't recognize the quest because I'm sure that every time it came up, I aborted it without a second thought. It's always good to count the cost before attempting a quest that you have the choice to abort instead of try to fulfill. And I seriously doubt it's a glitch.